Latest articles from Jon Yeomans
Queen Elizabeth II's traditional Christmas Day speech will be broadcast in 3D for the first time this year, it has been revealed.
IBM's 300mm chip fab in upstate New York turns out high-performance chips around the clock. ZDNet was invited to take a look inside, and learn about what the future holds for chip making.
Public bodies in the UK will get extra funding to help them release public data for commercial reuse, as the government continues its push on open data.
- ITC clears Microsoft of Google's Xbox patent violation claims
- IBM settles with Australian government over e-health contract
- Build your own supercomputer out of Raspberry Pi boards
- Salesforce Q1 earnings: in line; $893m revenue
- HP joins tabletop all-in-one PC fray with new Envy Rove 20
- Box acqui-hires Folders to broaden iPhone, iPad offering