Latest articles from Nick Heath
The tech giant faced criticism from angry UK politicians during a hearing to why it only paid 1.5 percent corporation tax in 2011.
Canonical reveals more details of its roadmap for its Ubuntu SDK, which will allow developers to use the same code base to create apps for Ubuntu running on phones, tablets and desktops.
Malicious extensions for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox that hijack Facebook profiles to post messages have been flagged up by Microsoft Malware Protection Center.
- Dell Project Ophelia Android USB set to launch in July
- Sex Tech: Tumblr NSFW search exclusion, LinkedIn escort ban, Nintendo's "gay bug"
- Apple doles out schemes to make iPhone more affordable in India
- Pipe Networks wins landmark building access case
- BlackBerry selling Z10 devices through Indian cafes
- Privacy Commissioner opens new Telstra privacy investigation