Latest articles from Nick Heath
A closer look at what Dell claims is the thinnest tablet in the world and the photo editing features enabled by its depth-sensing cameras.
The chipmaker is pushing for computers based around its next generation of processors to eliminate cables for power and peripherals.
Ultra-thin tablets and 2-in-1 PCs, depth sensing cameras and wire-free computing at Intel Developer Forum
Intel demoed a 6mm-thick tablet with depth sensing cameras, new fanless 2 in 1 PCs, wireless charging and a tiny form factor board aimed at hobbyists during the IDF keynote.
- How breakable is Apple's iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus range?
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus (hands on): Already replaced my Android phone
- Bitcoin gains industry-backed crypto think tank Coin Center
- Hands-on with the Lumia 530: Microsoft's cheapest Windows Phone ever
- Yahoo acquires Indian startup Bookpad: report