Latest articles from Nick Heath
The mayor of Munich has revealed that abandoning Linux and returning to Windows, after spending years moving away from Microsoft, would cost the German city millions of euros.
The virtualisation specialist is to make its vCloud Air platform available from a datacentre in Germany, introduce new database and object storage services, and roll out the ability to pay per minute for infrastructure.
After years of PC shipments declining, Gartner reports the market is picking up in the US and Europe.
- Lessons cyberdefense may be able to teach us about managing Ebola
- Cisco's Internet of Everything - Transforming everyday tasks
- Smartsheet steps up visualization game
- SAP raises cloud sales outlook, cuts profit
- Inside the 27-inch iMac with Retina 5K display
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3: Why I'm not buying either one