Latest articles from Nick Heath
Major organisations are meeting the challenge of managing a mix of public cloud and on-premise services.
The web services giant reduces the entry-level price for renting infrastructure from its EC2 cloud.
Big Blue to open new London datacentre as part of its $1.2bn investment in its SoftLayer cloud services worldwide.
- SEC to Facebook: yeah, we're good, Homeland Security does software, and go ahead and unlock your cellphone [Government IT Week]
- Online works tool aids earthquake recovery
- Delayed and over budget NZ border system hits a milestone
- Mobile apps galore for managing business cards
- DARPA funded proof of concept speeds up cloud provisioning
- Samsung's Tizen smartphone OS: Dead or alive?