Latest articles from Sam Shead
The Californian cloud startup has secured $20m in funding to grow its business of helping IT departments discover exactly which cloud services are being used inside their business.
Google employees spent 10 days gathering imagery and data while on an expedition in the archipelago.
A private link between the Janet network and Microsoft's Windows Azure's datacentre will eliminate the need to send data over the public internet.
- Silicon Valley's link to Warsaw's stunning $200m history museum of Polish-Jewish life
- Google Glass: It's not an enterprise product, get over it
- In wake of Tumblr acquisition, Yahoo bids for Hulu
- Microsoft and Google agree to build YouTube app for Windows Phone 8
- Microsoft's Linux app, Skype, gets updated
- BBC suspends CTO after failed £100 million CMS