Latest articles from Steve Ranger
Apple has managed a return to secrecy around its wearable plans – just as it did around the original iPhone launch.
New research foresees BlackBerry falling behind Windows Phone, but Android and iOS remain the dominant platforms in a consumer-oriented smartphone market.
There isn't a technical fix for the problem we have with empathy.
- When our wearables talk with our doctors
- Six Clicks: Top Android apps of the month, August 2014
- Six Clicks: Top iOS apps of the month, August 2014
- The laptops, tablets, and other gear that keeps me mobile
- Forget your first pet's name, now you can prove your identity with the unique way you use your mouse
- Google reveals crisis response map for Tokyo