Latest articles from Toby Wolpe
A smartphone that can work as a desktop may be a long shot but the pursuit of mobile technology has brought many benefits to Ubuntu, according to Canonical founder Mark Shuttleworth.
From scripts to images and templates, OpenStack's Community App Catalog is designed to enable users to upload and share their work for the benefit of others on the open-source cloud platform.
OpenStack professional skills certification is due next year, thanks to a collaboration with the Linux Foundation and its testing providers.
- Top Windows Phone news of the week: Hyperlapse, Cortana, low-end phone woes
- 6 qualities of a successful enterprise API
- Top iOS news of the week: Text hack, Cortana, Apple Watch SDK
- Hands-on: Android Wear 5.1.1 update greatly improves usability and adds WiFi support
- Top Android news of the week: Android Pay, Android M, Office Lens
- Build a performance gaming PC for $620