Latest articles from Toby Wolpe
With a datacenter operating system based on Mesos due in 2015, the cluster manager's co-creator and Mesosphere chief architect Benjamin Hindman sets out the technology's background and strengths.
As well as acquiring storage-engine company WiredTiger, open-source database firm MongoDB is bringing on board the architects behind the technology.
As an alternative to relational technology, NoSQL database deployments could well be entering a new phase next year, according to Bob Wiederhold, CEO of open-source NoSQL firm Couchbase.
- Linux and open source 2014: It was the best of years, it was the worst of years
- Sony's 'The Interview' to be key streaming, security, cloud moment
- A look back at 2014 and a look ahead to 2015
- Chromebook: Three things Google must do in 2015
- The CISO, the CIO, the CEO, or you: Who is really responsible for cybersecurity?
- PCLinuxOS and UEFI systems