Latest articles from Toby Wolpe
The power of social networks such as Facebook is distorting businesses' perceptions about their own social collaboration efforts.
Software AG has its eye firmly on improving its position in real-time big-data analytics with a deal to buy Apama from Progress Software.
Even though firms have always known that data can be a key asset, financial accounts are years behind the times in reflecting its true value.
- iiNet cops AU$102K fine for very fine fine print
- As the Do Not Track standard unravels, privacy alternatives emerge
- IBM Australia cuts jobs amid disappointing financial results
- Transport for NSW to replace IT sourcing contracts
- Structure 2013: Amazon CTO offers forecast for cloud market
- Workday CEO on Oracle, Dropbox, and the CIO role at Structure 2013