Latest articles from Toby Wolpe
You won't hear a bad word about innovation from business leaders, but that doesn't mean they know how to ensure more of it happens in their firms.
Shortages of skilled OpenStack engineers can help price the open-source technology higher than proprietary equivalents, new research suggests.
Today's abundance of NoSQL databases gives firms choice with one hand but doles out management complexity with the other, according to Basho CTO Dave McCrory.
- Here's an Apple Watch app parents will love but teens will hate
- Microsoft readies SQL Server 2016 summer preview
- Meet the robot bartenders serving on smart ships
- NetSuite launches new e-commerce platform, inks cloud deal with Microsoft
- EMC open sources ViPR Controller, eyes broader software defined storage footprint
- Dropbox bulks up mobile productivity on iOS app