Latest articles from Toby Wolpe
Unveiled late last year in Amsterdam, the Docker orchestration services designed to facilitate multi-container distributed apps can now be downloaded.
Along with detailing how data is distributed across machines, the latest version of the MySQL Cluster database is billed as offering better performance and easier system upgrades.
Uptake of Docker containers stands to get a further boost from integration work to put Google's Kubernetes on OpenStack, according to Mirantis.
- ZTE aims for third place in US smartphone shipments by 2017
- Brazilian company launches untappable smartphone
- Stone and Chalk to support Sydney fintech startups
- Technology is not to blame for online attacks: FireEye
- Abbott wants data-retention law passed this week
- Kenyan Economy Grows Due to Cement Business