Latest articles from Toby Wolpe
Developers may have provided the initial impetus for the popularity of many databases, but some software providers now say that situation is changing.
With more new features due soon, the Postgres relational database continues to strengthen its hand, says the open-source project's core team member and EnterpriseDB chief architect Dave Page.
Container-type virtualisation, including software from Docker, looks promising but it has still to carve out a role, according to Red Hat platform business chief Jim Totton.
- Google's Tel Aviv Campus set for overhaul that leaves startups' future under a cloud
- The next disruptor in mobile technology
- FTC sues Amazon, China bickers with Apple, and MS looking into right-to-be-forgotten [Government IT Week]
- UK spy agency GCHQ tribunal on surveillance claims begins
- India's EmployWise focuses on smart people management
- Red Hat CEO Whitehurst on VMware, OpenStack and CentOS