Latest articles from Toby Wolpe
Software AG's Apama real-time analytics platform may have its roots in capital markets and trading but it's starting to establish new roles outside its familiar fiefdoms.
Cloud infrastructure market leader Amazon Web Services upgrades its tools so that Windows Server 2012 virtual-machine images can move between on-premise systems and EC2.
Even though it may be the wrong tool for the job, the years of development behind the relational database ensure its popularity — for the moment, says MongoDB's Max Schireson.
- Mozilla abandons development of Metro Firefox for Windows 8
- US government to surrender control of Internet
- Congress nudged by NSA nominee to revive CISPA as intelligence reforms take shape
- Facebook open sourcing real-time energy, water efficiency dashboards
- iOS 8 to gain (at least) five new first-party apps
- Crash, bang, boom: Down go all the major browsers at Pwn2Own