Latest articles from Toby Wolpe
New managed cloud models, service-level agreements and pricing are Rackspace's way of saying if you want cheap, commodity cloud, look elsewhere.
Developers may have provided the initial impetus for the popularity of many databases, but some software providers now say that situation is changing.
With more new features due soon, the Postgres relational database continues to strengthen its hand, says the open-source project's core team member and EnterpriseDB chief architect Dave Page.
- Juniper Networks satisfies Q2 earnings estimates but soft on outlook
- Microsoft's Q4 mixed amid Nokia drag
- VMware tops Q2 expectations while investors push for split from EMC
- An updated guide to deciphering Microsoft's financials
- Oracle Data Cloud builds off BlueKai merger for social, marketing deals
- Teradata's Hadoop dreams lead to two company acquisitions