Latest articles from Adrian Kingsley-Hughes
Chipmaker Qualcomm has confirmed that its new flagship chip won't be powering a "large customer's flagship device" that is launching later this year. If rumors are true, then the company in question is smartphone maker Samsung.
Last quarter Apple was selling iPhones at the rate of nine a second. That works out at 818,329 iPhones a day, or over 74 million for the quarter as a whole. While this represents stellar sales, it is only the tip of the iOS ecosystem iceberg.
Thats over 37,000 metric tons of iPhones sold during the quarter, the equivalent of about 750 modern battle tanks.
- Negative cash flow despite record receipts for Freelancer.com
- Optus says data retention is 'workable'
- Study shows credit card metadata is not as anonymous as thought
- Seeing the cloud through Ubuntu-colored glasses
- Alibaba quarterly net income falls amid mobile growth
- How Samsung intends to tackle 2015