Latest articles from Adrian Kingsley-Hughes
New change in iOS 7.1 allows iBeacons to spam users even if their device is locked. If companies want this technology to thrive, they will have to learn to use it responsibly.
Does it feel like your battery life has taken a hit after you installed the iOS 7.1 update onto your iPhone or iPad? If it does you're not alone. However, before you resign yourself to having to have your iDevice permanently hooked up to a power source, here are some things you can try.
After three days, iOS 7.1 has been installed on over a fifth of active iOS devices. Compare this to the latest version of Android, which after over four months is only at 2.5 percent.
- Telstra gets global cloud scale with Cisco
- Microsoft CEO Nadella may unveil Office on iPad on March 27
- Microsoft updates its free remote desktop apps for iOS, Mac, Android
- How Systems of Engagement Are Turning Your Company Into a Software Vendor
- Samsung launches Tizen SDK for wearables: Will developers follow?
- Google Chat, Drive down for some; other services look unaffected