Latest articles from Adrian Kingsley-Hughes
Could $200 ultrathin, touch-screen PC be the shot in the arm that the PC industry needs to climb out of the tailspin it has found itself in?
It's easy to touch-enable your existing PC without breaking the bank. Here are a few recommendation,along with some pros and cons for you to note.
Now that tablets and smartphones are all the rage, people are making their PCs last longer by improving them with strategic upgrades. But choosing the right upgrades can mean the difference between a faster, better system, and throwing your money away.
- Amazon Web Services passed for US government use
- Chinese cyberattack on Google exposed spy data: US officials
- Do Indian female entrepreneurs find help more easily from men?
- Apple avoided billions in taxes, aimed for 'holy grail of tax avoidance', panel says
- Indian outsourcer iGate sacks CEO amid sexual harassment claims
- Australian government quietly ends laptops in schools program