Latest articles from Adrian Kingsley-Hughes
Following on from the Superfish debacle the company found itself embroiled in earlier this month, PC maker Lenovo is promising to bring to an end to the practice of pre-loading crapware onto systems.
British semiconductor and software design company ARM is turning to benchmarking to make its chips faster and more efficient.
UPDATED: According to a report by security firm GFI, Apple's Mac OS X is the most vulnerable operating system, with the iOS platform coming in second. A debate over reporting nuances and merits of the report quickly followed.
- Telstra and Ericsson eye 5G
- MWC 2015: HTC goes beyond mobile with the HTC Vive VR headset
- HTC Grip first impressions: Elegant design and integrated GPS at a reasonable price
- HTC One M9 hands-on: Improved craftsmanship, camera, and HTC Sense are compelling
- MWC 2015: HTC reveals the Grip; a wearable going beyond active to athletic
- HTC announces new One M9 with dual-tone unibody and 20 megapixel camera