Latest articles from Adrian Kingsley-Hughes
Today sees Apple refresh its premium MacBook Pro with Retina display lineup, bumping the CPU speeds and RAM, as well as dropping the prices of the high-end models, ahead of the release of OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
Following the start of the OS X Yosemite public beta on July 24, 2014, North American web traffic for the operating system jumped to 0.6 percent of total OS X traffic.
Amazon's debut entry into the smartphone arena, the Fire Phone, costs more than Apple's iPhone 5S to build, but less than Samsung's Galaxy S5.
- Twitter snaps up deep learning firm Madbits
- Chinese hospitals tap Alipay for e-payment, medical appointments
- Connected devices have huge security holes
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1 preview due week of August 4
- Microsoft to roll out new Cortana beta and alpha releases in more countries
- Brandis claims consumer interests to factor in copyright review