Latest articles from Andrew Brust
Major RDBMSes support RLS natively; Google has announced its BigQuery service does too.
In 2010, Google launched its Prediction API. The month before last, Microsoft's Azure Machine Learning service went into general availability. Last week, Amazon announced its own machine learning offering and Microsoft closed its acquisition of Revolution Analytics.
Belief in the quality of a platform tends to self-fulfill. Will that be the case with Apache Spark? Vendors seem so far ahead of customers on Spark that it's almost worrisome.
- How Rahul Yadav changed the entrepreneur-VC equation forever
- Successful user experiences may rely more on psychology than design
- Top Windows Phone news of the week: LG's back, updates control, devs don't want to play
- Aukey Quick Charge 2.0 wall and portable chargers top off your new phones quickly
- Top iOS news of the week: Watch update, copy away, Home app
- Top Android news of the week: Factory reset failures, Note 5, phone calling on the watch