Latest articles from Andrew Brust
SAP's promise to bring all its products onto HANA gains credibility today as Business Warehouse 7.4 signs on.
Cloudera has raised a bunch of money. Again. In this guest post, Tony Baer explains what the new investment means for Cloudera, Hadoop and the data warehousing space.
The next release of Redmond's flagship relational database is done. In-memory computing; cloud and hybrid scenarios; and enhanced data warehousing capabilities are the product's major new features.
- Microsoft: The open-source company
- IBM dismisses massive layoff report as workforce remixing continues
- The CRM Watchlist 2015 Lifetime Achievement Award goes to CRM Magazine
- Intuit partners with Stripe to bolster QuickBooks Self-Employed
- AT&T to acquire Nextel Mexico for $1.88B; aims to expands service to 76M people
- Precision, depth, and flexibility: the ultimate difference between PC software and apps