Latest articles from Andrew Brust
SAP's promise to bring all its products onto HANA gains credibility today as Business Warehouse 7.4 signs on.
Cloudera has raised a bunch of money. Again. In this guest post, Tony Baer explains what the new investment means for Cloudera, Hadoop and the data warehousing space.
The next release of Redmond's flagship relational database is done. In-memory computing; cloud and hybrid scenarios; and enhanced data warehousing capabilities are the product's major new features.
- Datacom wins AU$242m contract with Department of Health
- Review calls for taxi reform to accommodate ride-sharing apps
- Huawei Australia's sales revenue increases by 18 percent in FY14
- GoDaddy IPO shares expected to top estimates with $4.5 billion valuation
- NBN Co targets 4 million premises by September 2017
- Etsy plots IPO roadshow, expects shares to price between $14 and $16