Latest articles from Andrew Brust
SAP's promise to bring all its products onto HANA gains credibility today as Business Warehouse 7.4 signs on.
Cloudera has raised a bunch of money. Again. In this guest post, Tony Baer explains what the new investment means for Cloudera, Hadoop and the data warehousing space.
The next release of Redmond's flagship relational database is done. In-memory computing; cloud and hybrid scenarios; and enhanced data warehousing capabilities are the product's major new features.
- Cisco elevates patent battle against Arista with ITC complaint
- Serious NTP security holes have appeared and are being exploited
- Staples: 1.16 million cards possibly vulnerable in data attack
- Sony hack: How cybercrime just got even more complicated
- Microsoft pays VirnetX $23 million to settle expanded patent case
- Sony debacle shows how not to handle a hack