Latest articles from Andrew Brust
In last week's ZDNet "Great Debate," Robin Harris and I faced off on the question of whether "we need data scientists to make sense of this tidal wave of information." I think data scientists are important, but they're not the solution. What follows is my argument, in essay form.
SiSense announces a new version of its data visualization and BI database engine suite, along with major performance increases.
Data discovery rock star Tableau goes public on the NYSE, with ticker symbol "DATA." But will Tableau now grow or plateau?
- ITC clears Microsoft of Google's Xbox patent violation claims
- IBM settles with Australian government over e-health contract
- Build your own supercomputer out of Raspberry Pi boards
- Salesforce Q1 earnings: in line; $893m revenue
- HP joins tabletop all-in-one PC fray with new Envy Rove 20
- Box acqui-hires Folders to broaden iPhone, iPad offering