Latest articles from Andrew Brust
In last week's ZDNet "Great Debate," Robin Harris and I faced off on the question of whether "we need data scientists to make sense of this tidal wave of information." I think data scientists are important, but they're not the solution. What follows is my argument, in essay form.
SiSense announces a new version of its data visualization and BI database engine suite, along with major performance increases.
Data discovery rock star Tableau goes public on the NYSE, with ticker symbol "DATA." But will Tableau now grow or plateau?
- Walmart starts selling Hisense Sero 7-inch Android tablets from $99
- Smartphone App Wrap: Games, movies, exercise, and Instagram
- Travel Tech Q&A: Airbnb's Nate Blecharczyk
- Silicon Valley's link to Warsaw's stunning $200m history museum of Polish-Jewish life
- Google Glass: It's not an enterprise product, get over it
- In wake of Tumblr acquisition, Yahoo bids for Hulu