Latest articles from Andrew Brust
The CTO at Revolution Analytics, the company that offers a scale-out version of the open source R statistical language, discusses the democratization of predictive analytics through tools.
A summary of Big Data new year predictions from Tableau, Tibco, Alteryx, Basho and Gainsight
With its new Flex Zone product, HP's Vertica wants to take on your unstructured data, without the NoSQL middle man.
- How SMB employees feel about their tech resources
- New Mac Pro: good value at twice the price
- BlackBerry Q3 worse than expected; $4.4 billion loss
- Ferocious Fedora 20 review: Cutting edge Linux still as sharp as ever
- 2014: More bad news coming for 'old IT' as cloud dominates
- Worst pitch of the month: Roundup of truly absurd PR emails in 2013