Latest articles from Andrew Nusca
Just call her Marissa "Moxie" Mayer.
The broadcasting company's tapeless digital archive project burned through taxpayer money and caused nothing but "chaos," according to a new report.
The enterprise software company reports financial results for its fiscal first quarter 2014. Here's a look at the numbers.
- Travel Tech Q&A: Airbnb's Nate Blecharczyk
- Silicon Valley's link to Warsaw's stunning $200m history museum of Polish-Jewish life
- Google Glass: It's not an enterprise product, get over it
- In wake of Tumblr acquisition, Yahoo bids for Hulu
- Microsoft and Google agree to build YouTube app for Windows Phone 8
- Microsoft's Linux app, Skype, gets updated