Latest articles from Andrew Nusca
San Francisco and San Jose, sure. Boston, New York and Austin? Certainly. But technology startups shouldn't ignore Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia and Atlanta.
We talk shop with Ranajit Nevatia, vice president at the U.S. cloud storage company.
Quick hits from Strategy Analytics' report on smartphones in global businesses for Q1 2013.
- Catch Team: mobile note-taker adds enterprise-grade collaboration
- Zetta.net speeds up cloud backup solution
- SiSense announces analytics on Rackspace cloud
- BT lines up new CEO as Livingston departs for ministerial job
- Acer's $199 C710-2856 Chromebook laptop includes SSD, will be sold at Walmart
- Groupon faces countersuit in Singapore over redemption deals