In 2010, Angelica published "Reboot: Leading IT in the Information Age", a book focused on the new realities of technology management and the vision of CIOs for the future. Angelica co-founded IT Decisions, a firm providing consulting services, content creation and event management to international firms in the technology, business process outsourcing, media and entertainment sectors looking to enter the Brazilian market. She is also involved in the launch of an online start-up connecting Brazilian craftspeople with the international marketplace.
Latest articles from Angelica Mari
Local production of the action cameras could lower prices by up to 30 percent.
Online cybercrime 'schools' and a vast array of products and services focused on those wishing to enter the life of digital crime are more easily available in Brazil than any other country, says study.
Company launches service and charges the same as competitors Rdio, Deezer and Spotify
- Accellion tackles secure mobile content updates
- Infosec checklists becoming common, but they're not magic
- Zero Day Weekly: Sony's epic hack, Home Depot lawsuits, Regin malware
- Poland slammed over holes in cyber-defence landscape
- Two-thirds of iPhone and iPad users now running iOS 8.0/8.1
- Stanford professor and entrepreneur Steve Blank on startups, pivots, and corporate innovation