In 2010, Angelica published "Reboot: Leading IT in the Information Age", a book focused on the new realities of technology management and the vision of CIOs for the future. Angelica co-founded IT Decisions, a firm providing consulting services, content creation and event management to international firms in the technology, business process outsourcing, media and entertainment sectors looking to enter the Brazilian market. She is also involved in the launch of an online start-up connecting Brazilian craftspeople with the international marketplace.
Latest articles from Angelica Mari
Company executive expects to repeat results seen in other countries.
The tools are aimed at involving citizens in the upcoming elections in October.
The start of search operations coincides with a series of Brazil-China technology agreements.
- EMC Q2 solid, ups outlook
- What 'one Windows' really means (and doesn't)
- Google Play for Android gets a dash of Material Design
- SAP supports open source Cloud Foundry and OpenStack for cloud
- Hadoop's Tez: Why winning Apache's top level status matters
- Six months with the Asus Transformer Book T100: Still a top Windows hybrid