In 2010, Angelica published "Reboot: Leading IT in the Information Age", a book focused on the new realities of technology management and the vision of CIOs for the future. Angelica co-founded IT Decisions, a firm providing consulting services, content creation and event management to international firms in the technology, business process outsourcing, media and entertainment sectors looking to enter the Brazilian market. She is also involved in the launch of an online start-up connecting Brazilian craftspeople with the international marketplace.
Latest articles from Angelica Mari
The largest banks in the country will partly replace their own kit by cashpoints that serve customers of other institutions.
Company executive expects to repeat results seen in other countries.
The tools are aimed at involving citizens in the upcoming elections in October.
- AMD Opteron 64-bit ARM-based developer kits now available
- Can real-time labor analytics save U.S. standard of living?
- Sprint Q1 meets expectations, but subscriber loss still an issue
- The art of social media hype
- Red Hat starts work on 64-bit ARM servers
- One month with the Surface Pro 3: Microsoft updates kept it in my hands