In 2010, Angelica published "Reboot: Leading IT in the Information Age", a book focused on the new realities of technology management and the vision of CIOs for the future. Angelica co-founded IT Decisions, a firm providing consulting services, content creation and event management to international firms in the technology, business process outsourcing, media and entertainment sectors looking to enter the Brazilian market. She is also involved in the launch of an online start-up connecting Brazilian craftspeople with the international marketplace.
Latest articles from Angelica Mari
IT policy secretary: "We are sowing the seeds of a debate that has only just begun"
We will discuss Brazil's upcoming proposals for first global Internet bill of rights with the government and want your opinion on the subject
Government-sanctioned surveillance will be a key theme at Internet governance event this month but the US will avoid "excessive deliberation" on the topic
- Microsoft corrects Windows XP/Security Essentials bug
- Apple v. Samsung, part deux: Experts quibble over what the survey really says
- Ubuntu 14.04: Smoother than earlier versions (Gallery)
- Hands on with Ubuntu 14.04: The best Ubuntu desktop ever
- Samsung's fingerprint flop latest biometric cautionary tale
- 3D printing: Don't believe all the hype