Latest articles from Brian Sommer
Recent remarks by a Microsoft executive about cloud ERP didn't ring true. A little digging brings clarity around his claims.
It's not enough for firms to create competencies around big data and data science. Organizations must also 'see' the insights in these huge, new data sources. Phil Simon takes a few questions about his newest book and the implications on people, businesses and technology.
Identified was bought by Workday and Monster acquired Gozaik and TalentBin. Smart market watchers should be asking "Why" these deals were done and what these deals could do to recruiting/HR vendors, competition and the companies that would benefit from re-imagined HR processes.
- Lenovo rolls out Flex 2 convertible laptops, A540 all-in-one desktop PC
- Microsoft highlights big-data, analytics projects at TechFair research fair
- Michaels Stores confirms data breach, 3 million cards affected
- Salesforce hits 1.5 million developer mark, simplifies documentation
- Icehouse: New OpenStack cloud arrives
- AMD meets Q1 earnings targets amid datacenter-driven cost cutting plan