Latest articles from Brian Sommer
Two very good books: One documents the massive SAP ecosystem and the challenges now confronting all within it. The other details, in a very personalized but highly transferable way, how major change should be undertaken.
Intacct's user conference served as a coming of age event for this growing mid-market cloud accounting software vendor. New partnerships with Salesforce and American Express were announced, and industry analysts were invited to mix with a happy bunch of customers.
Made-up words were in abundance during this fall's software conference season. Your dauntless reporter traveled the world to bring back the latest in tech marketing speak. If you want to sound like you're current with today's dubious jargon, here's a quick primer to get you all caught up.
- Can't get decent mobile coverage where you are? £5bn not-spot plan could change all that
- Customers reporting interest in cloud, containers, Linux, OpenStack for 2015
- Fitbit metadata not required for data-retention scheme
- Business interrupted: Telstra reveals Australia's security breach impact
- Driving an evolved cloud strategy
- Accelerating cloud services deployment with open-source software