Latest articles from Brian Sommer
Adaptive Insights, a cloud-based corporate performance management vendor, has a new CEO. Tom Bogan comes from a lengthy finance career - something that could be of value as the company (and the sector) continues to experience growth.
Two very good books: One documents the massive SAP ecosystem and the challenges now confronting all within it. The other details, in a very personalized but highly transferable way, how major change should be undertaken.
Intacct's user conference served as a coming of age event for this growing mid-market cloud accounting software vendor. New partnerships with Salesforce and American Express were announced, and industry analysts were invited to mix with a happy bunch of customers.
- Tech fever: Why haven't African investors caught the IT funding bug?
- YouTube begins defaulting to HTML5 video
- CSIRO to trial IBM's Identity Mixer for collaborative research
- Australian sysadmins cop brunt of data-retention burden
- Australian IT sector sees skills glut
- IBM plans to broadly offer its Identity Mixer technology