Latest articles from Brian Sommer
Infor's suite of high-end cloud financial software products include a new user interface, in-memory database technology and more. CloudSuite signals a major shift in the application space. Will CIOs bite?
Businesses rarely know what others do to promote or merchandise their products. Gigwalk, not your ERP vendor, has a slick mobile/cloud solution -- powered by a half million 'Gigwalkers' -- that addresses some costly business problems.
Sage ERP X3 has hit a new level of technological sophistication and market relevance. Will the firm put the resources together to help this product line take off in the North American marketplace? A key customer visit adds insight.
- Adobe picks up photo-editing platform Aviary for Creative Cloud
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 aims to break down sales-marketing silos
- IBM opens new cloud resiliency, disaster recovery center in N.C.
- Why Infor’s CloudSuite heralds innovation wave in the financial software market
- iOS 8 crash rate 78 percent higher than iOS 7
- Microsoft updates OneDrive and Skype for iOS 8