Latest articles from Brian Sommer
The technology that powers business is key to driving productivity improvements and economies. The recent Promat and Automate 2015 shows featured many technologies that can do both. But, were the innovations breakthroughs or incremental? And, where were the ERP vendors?
It's amazing: Of all the financial applications that could be built, ERP vendors focus on core financials like general ledger. Here's a firm that serves an enviable clientele -- but it's not a big name brand in financial software (yet).
Adaptive Insights, a cloud-based corporate performance management vendor, has a new CEO. Tom Bogan comes from a lengthy finance career - something that could be of value as the company (and the sector) continues to experience growth.
- The programs with the most security vulnerabilities in 2014 were not the ones you think
- Six surprising facts about who's winning the operating system and browser wars in the U.S.
- AirMask Colors for iPhone 6 hands-on: Add color and light protection in seconds
- Top iOS news of the week: Prime music, Android switchers, Apple Watch apps
- Microsoft, Yahoo extend their possible search-deal termination date
- Microsoft's next Windows 10 Mobile test build on track to support majority of Windows Phones