Latest articles from Brian Sommer
Marketing today bears no resemblance to the Mad Men era. Powerful analytic tools are parsing companies' web sites and content. Machine learning tools are studying buyers' behaviors to generate recommendations for even better web designs.
The technology that powers business is key to driving productivity improvements and economies. The recent Promat and Automate 2015 shows featured many technologies that can do both. But, were the innovations breakthroughs or incremental? And, where were the ERP vendors?
It's amazing: Of all the financial applications that could be built, ERP vendors focus on core financials like general ledger. Here's a firm that serves an enviable clientele -- but it's not a big name brand in financial software (yet).
- Internet projects avoid Brazil budget cuts
- Unisys enters the software-defined data center market with Intel-based Dorado systems
- AT&T to begin selling LG G Pad F 8.0 Android tablet on May 29
- BLU Win HD LTE hands-on: An affordable dual SIM Windows Phone that exceeds expectations
- Huawei to build subsea cables connecting Malaysia, Cambodia, Thailand
- Encryption for Everyone: The free service that will change how you think about security