Latest articles from Brian Sommer
Intacct's user conference served as a coming of age event for this growing mid-market cloud accounting software vendor. New partnerships with Salesforce and American Express were announced, and industry analysts were invited to mix with a happy bunch of customers.
Made-up words were in abundance during this fall's software conference season. Your dauntless reporter traveled the world to bring back the latest in tech marketing speak. If you want to sound like you're current with today's dubious jargon, here's a quick primer to get you all caught up.
Powerful Human Resources analytic tools were in abundance at the recent HR Technology show in Vegas. But can/will HR departments buy these solutions? Probably not -- unless the HR group itself changes.
- NBN Co to drop CVC price from February
- Service brokers key to creating a digital government: NICTA
- Baidu develops 'smart bike' and its operating system
- Australia's data-retention plans look increasingly out of touch
- Hybrid cloud growth leaves enterprises scrambling for control
- Flipkart tries to out-muscle its competition with another $600m injection