Latest articles from Brian Sommer
Marketing today bears no resemblance to the Mad Men era. Powerful analytic tools are parsing companies' web sites and content. Machine learning tools are studying buyers' behaviors to generate recommendations for even better web designs.
The technology that powers business is key to driving productivity improvements and economies. The recent Promat and Automate 2015 shows featured many technologies that can do both. But, were the innovations breakthroughs or incremental? And, where were the ERP vendors?
It's amazing: Of all the financial applications that could be built, ERP vendors focus on core financials like general ledger. Here's a firm that serves an enviable clientele -- but it's not a big name brand in financial software (yet).
- Agile proves to be a big help in keeping up with fickle users
- Google speeds up data transfers with Quick UDP Internet connections
- Top iOS news of the week: Halo, WWDC, Apple buys keyboard
- Top Android news of the week: Cyanogen, Verizon on security, install apps in search
- Give your iPhone or iPad a storage boost
- These key restrictions won't help Google in the EC's Android antitrust probe