Latest articles from Brian Sommer
Whether you attended last week's Sapphire event or not, you might have missed the real story there - the story SAP should have communicated. There was lots of talk about HANA, analytics and the cloud but why should customers care and care now? Here's the rest of the story you should have heard.....
Oracle's in a lot of sectors selling to many different kinds of buyers. Any review of Oracle needs to take a portfolio view that also looks at the relative growth and contraction of the component market segments served.
While I like knowing what's going on in the tech space, press releases can sometimes leave one hungry for the truth. So, I contacted my colleagues at the tech PR firm 'Blithering Media' to give us some (humorous) tips for writing the perfect technology press release. Enjoy.
- New Microsoft video slams the iPad on multitasking, PowerPoint and price
- CIOs: innovation? What innovation?
- Report: Foxconn to partner Erajaya in Indonesia mobile push
- Chinese govt invests $350M on original software
- Telstra flags job cuts in operations restructure
- When the CISO shouldn't blow the whistle on vulnerabilities