Latest articles from Brian Sommer
Whether you attended last week's Sapphire event or not, you might have missed the real story there - the story SAP should have communicated. There was lots of talk about HANA, analytics and the cloud but why should customers care and care now? Here's the rest of the story you should have heard.....
Oracle's in a lot of sectors selling to many different kinds of buyers. Any review of Oracle needs to take a portfolio view that also looks at the relative growth and contraction of the component market segments served.
While I like knowing what's going on in the tech space, press releases can sometimes leave one hungry for the truth. So, I contacted my colleagues at the tech PR firm 'Blithering Media' to give us some (humorous) tips for writing the perfect technology press release. Enjoy.
- Mobile payments gather pace in Brazil
- The real SAP / Sapphire story
- HTC leadership departures don't necessarily mean the company is done
- HP CEO says where enterprise software, storage units need to work harder
- Adobe nabs NYC mobile app design startup Thumb Labs
- Microsoft updates its YouTube Windows Phone app with some concessions to Google