Latest articles from Brian Sommer
Expect a flood of cheap capital (and investment bankers) coming to all kinds of tech companies. Some of this capital will go to funding acquisitions, but will cheap, abundant capital cause valuations of acquired firms to soar beyond fundamentals?
Mercer, one of the best, big HR consultancies, continues to expand its software and intellectual property footprint. This week they hosted an analyst event and showcased a number of products for relocation, rewards and many other solutions.
Design Thinking, Modern Process Design and Mobile are hot topics at most user conferences. But at an event like Appian's recent shindig, you got immersed in the cool changes underway in businesses and business technology. Here's a perspective on the evolving tech/process/business world.
- 3D printing goes mainstream with Stratasys' $403m MakerBot buy
- Richard to remain CEO of Orange, despite fraud investigation
- Telerik leverages India office to connect with developers
- FTC loses patience with patent trolls
- Nasscom: US immigration bill discriminates against Indian firms
- Yammer breaks down Telstra's management layers