Latest articles from Brian Sommer
Oracle's in a lot of sectors selling to many different kinds of buyers. Any review of Oracle needs to take a portfolio view that also looks at the relative growth and contraction of the component market segments served.
While I like knowing what's going on in the tech space, press releases can sometimes leave one hungry for the truth. So, I contacted my colleagues at the tech PR firm 'Blithering Media' to give us some (humorous) tips for writing the perfect technology press release. Enjoy.
In less than a year, Adaptive Planning built a fairly solid, complete consolidation tool and Workday created a mountain of new functionality for the latest version of their product. The scale of these releases is a testimony to how fast cloud solution providers can create lots of new capability.
- Galaxy Note 8.0 tablet: Beating the iPad mini with features (review)
- Google Voice integrating into Google Hangouts
- First Windows XP now Exchange 2003: What happens when the clock stops on support?
- Online video marketing should focus on emotional response
- APAC e-commerce laws lack SMB, C2C coverage
- Dell spikes VMware public cloud and OpenStack plans for partner services