Latest articles from Dan Kusnetzky
Keeping applications reliable and available is a key challenge for most data centers. Veeam believes its Availability Suite V8 is the best answer but it depends upon if you rely solely on x86-based solutions.
Deploying complex, high performance applications both locally and in a cloud service provider's network can be very challenging. DivvyCloud believes that it has the solution to this problem.
Should your enterprise own its data center? Would it be better to use the services of a hosting or collocation company? Does the emergence of cloud computing make this decision easier?
- Apple hits new high in China as Xiaomi baulks at phones for the West
- Galaxy S6 vs Galaxy S6 Edge: What's the difference?
- Apple and Google prepare patches for FREAK SSL flaw
- Google to ditch Chrome support for Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Hortonworks chief: Why it's time for some tough Hadoop decisions
- Alibaba opens data center in Silicon Valley, eyes US cloud market