Latest articles from Dan Kusnetzky
Keeping applications reliable and available is a key challenge for most data centers. Veeam believes its Availability Suite V8 is the best answer but it depends upon if you rely solely on x86-based solutions.
Deploying complex, high performance applications both locally and in a cloud service provider's network can be very challenging. DivvyCloud believes that it has the solution to this problem.
Should your enterprise own its data center? Would it be better to use the services of a hosting or collocation company? Does the emergence of cloud computing make this decision easier?
- Equinix to buy UK datacentre rival Telecity for £2.35bn
- AMD launches new performance A10-7870K chip
- Visme: Presentation and storytelling simplified
- Microsoft clamps down on high app prices in Windows Store
- Italy of Things: Smart home projects propelling €1.55bn Italian IoT market
- GoPro goes 360-degrees with new VR array