Latest articles from Dan Kusnetzky
Keeping applications reliable and available is a key challenge for most data centers. Veeam believes its Availability Suite V8 is the best answer but it depends upon if you rely solely on x86-based solutions.
Deploying complex, high performance applications both locally and in a cloud service provider's network can be very challenging. DivvyCloud believes that it has the solution to this problem.
Should your enterprise own its data center? Would it be better to use the services of a hosting or collocation company? Does the emergence of cloud computing make this decision easier?
- Etsy plots IPO roadshow, expects shares to price between $14 and $16
- RealMe identity verification service falters
- ZDNet readers love their Chrome web browser
- AWS adds new D2 instances for intense data workloads
- Google Chromebit promises cheapest, candy bar-sized option for students, teachers
- Microsoft unveils Visual Studio 2015 pricing, version line-up