Latest articles from Dan Kusnetzky
The challenge that developers face when developing programmatic access to services and applications is that creating and documenting rational APIs is difficult. Apigee has packaged up all the needed skills into a product called Apigee Edge.
Many suppliers engaged with the OpenStack community are claiming that their approach, products and services are the best way to use OpenStack as a foundation of cloud computing projects.
Today's smartphones and tablets offer computing power, memory and storage that surpass that offered by mainframe computers in the 1990s. But security remains an ongoing challenge.
- AT&T to acquire Nextel Mexico for $1.88B; aims to expands service to 76M people
- Precision, depth, and flexibility: the ultimate difference between PC software and apps
- Intel readying first NUC mini-desktop PC with Core i7 Broadwell processor
- Seagate Q2 solid, 61.3 exabytes shipped
- Microsoft is using 'Azure in a box' to power its own 'Nebula' private cloud
- Apple to rely on Samsung chips for iPhone, iPad into 2015