Latest articles from Dan Kusnetzky
VoltDB's co-founder and chief strategy officer discusses the growing requirement for in-memory databases to address the demand to gather, analyze and make sense of operational, machine, social media and other types of data. Do you agree?
In the APM market, we're seeing a battle between best-of-breed, single-function products versus components of larger management frameworks. CA's APM is a part of its management framework and should be attractive to those using that framework.
Vendors often rely on the tactic to attack legacy systems and solutions in the hopes of replacing them with their own technology. Should enterprise decision makers listen to them?
- Hands-on with the CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 Plus: Carry cards while using Apple Pay
- Microsoft flips 'Switch' campaign to help new Surface Pro 3 buyers leave MacBooks behind
- Top iOS news of the week: iPhone accessories cause camera glitches, Russian store closed, not guilty
- Apple Pay responsible for 1 percent of November digital payments, Google Wallet garners 4 percent
- Best last-minute Christmas deals on Apple iPad Air, mini tablets
- Cheap Black Friday/Cyber Monday Android tablets riddled with vulnerabilities and security headaches