Latest articles from Dan Kusnetzky
Network bandwidth is a crucial, often overlooked, resource for thin client and virtual desktop workloads. Improper use of available bandwidth can create poor performance or failure of some workloads. HP says its Velocity can manage that resource and improve overall performance.
Flyers have experienced slippery pricing on many airlines, not just Delta. Readers have found that the price can change mid-transaction on many other airlines. Why is this allowed?
Desktop as a Service is a cloud model that hasn't caught on the way Desktone and others would have liked. Where and how data is stored and who has access to it has been of concern. Desktone has enhanced its offerings to make this choice more acceptable to everyone.
- Smartphone App Wrap: Games, movies, exercise, and Instagram
- Travel Tech Q&A: Airbnb's Nate Blecharczyk
- Silicon Valley's link to Warsaw's stunning $200m history museum of Polish-Jewish life
- Google Glass: It's not an enterprise product, get over it
- In wake of Tumblr acquisition, Yahoo bids for Hulu
- Microsoft and Google agree to build YouTube app for Windows Phone 8