Latest articles from Dan Kusnetzky
Zenoss' Chris Smith chats about what the company is doing and why they are winning in the market.
People want to be able to access applications and data from wherever they are, using their favorite device. Is application virtualization the answer? Spoon's Kenji Obata thinks so.
Jim Comfort, General Manager, IBM Cloud Managed Services, believes that the industry is all wrong in how it is discussing cloud computing. This can lead companies to select the wrong options or ignore options that could be helpful.
- Supreme Court agrees to tackle software patents again
- Dell Venue 8 Pro tablet selling for $99 this Monday at Microsoft Store locations
- IBM will be bringing KVM Linux virtualization to Power in 2014
- Web creator criticizes Brazil's local storage plans
- Microsoft CEO survivor: Maritz is off the island
- Griffin Survivor / OtterBox Defender for iPad Air, mini & Kindle Fire HDX