Latest articles from Dan Kusnetzky
Flyers have experienced slippery pricing on many airlines, not just Delta. Readers have found that the price can change mid-transaction on many other airlines. Why is this allowed?
Desktop as a Service is a cloud model that hasn't caught on the way Desktone and others would have liked. Where and how data is stored and who has access to it has been of concern. Desktone has enhanced its offerings to make this choice more acceptable to everyone.
Flights are offered at one price on Delta Air Lines' website. When a purchase is attempted, the price goes up. Company claims focus groups said this was acceptable behavior.
- The Apple flat tax podcast
- Google faces further antitrust woes in the US
- S'pore startup finds niche in crowdsourced video subtitling
- Modern Process Design & the Appian World event
- ITC clears Microsoft of Google's Xbox patent violation claims
- IBM settles with Australian government over e-health contract