Latest articles from Dan Kusnetzky
Flyers have experienced slippery pricing on many airlines, not just Delta. Readers have found that the price can change mid-transaction on many other airlines. Why is this allowed?
Desktop as a Service is a cloud model that hasn't caught on the way Desktone and others would have liked. Where and how data is stored and who has access to it has been of concern. Desktone has enhanced its offerings to make this choice more acceptable to everyone.
Flights are offered at one price on Delta Air Lines' website. When a purchase is attempted, the price goes up. Company claims focus groups said this was acceptable behavior.
- ASIC chides ASX over market announcement platform outage
- Vodafone class-action backer refuses to disclose sign-up numbers
- Breach notification delays no excuse for poor security: NetIQ
- iPhone, therefore I am ... a selfish disruptor
- Telecom NZ and Vodafone go their separate ways on 4G
- Telstra unveils CAT4 4G wi-fi dongle combo