Latest articles from Dana Gardner
Growing trends such as BYOD will fuel the move to more pervasive use of identity and access management as a service, driven by the need for pervasive access and management and broader security concerns.
An ebb and flow between IT centralization and decentralization that swings in the direction of business groups, and even shadow IT, now runs the risk of neglecting essential management security and scalability requirements.
Which tablet will work best for an enterprise BYOD strategy? If you've done your back-end homework, it turns out that any of the top three or four will do just fine.
- Big Data in Minas Gerais: Creating an Engine for the Brazilian Economy
- iPhones to launch on world's largest carrier China Mobile soon, says report
- Are all applications going to be virtual in the future?
- Acer Aspire Z3-600 all-in-one desktop goes portable with built-in battery
- JPMorgan Chase admits network hack; 465,000 card users' data stolen
- Storage gift guide 2013: The prices are right