Latest articles from Dana Gardner
While nearly 90 percent of business and IT leaders agree that big data can be useful in making intelligent business decisions, only one-third of companies have implemented big-data initiatives.
Ariba Vice President Chris Haydon explains the company's latest news and offers insights into how Ariba will be broadening its services procurement management value, mobile push, and AribaPay rollout.
HP Software today announced four products that aim to tackle the thorny reality that traditional apps deployment is broken, and that the new requirements make automation and comprehensive management an inescapable necessity.
- Smartphone App Wrap: Games, movies, exercise, and Instagram
- Travel Tech Q&A: Airbnb's Nate Blecharczyk
- Silicon Valley's link to Warsaw's stunning $200m history museum of Polish-Jewish life
- Google Glass: It's not an enterprise product, get over it
- In wake of Tumblr acquisition, Yahoo bids for Hulu
- Microsoft and Google agree to build YouTube app for Windows Phone 8