Latest articles from Dana Gardner
Blue Marble Media in Atlanta has been using so-called spot-buying capabilities on the Ariba Network and Ariba Discovery to find new sales channels and new clients in the cloud.
Three HP executives discuss the implications and business value from the Converged Cloud, the major focus of discussion at HP Discover 2013.
HP's innovations in its Converged Cloud portfolio, announced today at HP Discover 2013 in Las Vegas, are aimed at better ushering large enterprises from legacy to hybrid cloud environments.
- Privacy authorities issue Google a 'please explain' on Glass
- Don’t let NSA paranoia destroy your productivity
- 'Blackouts' during protests highlight mobile connectivity issues in Brazil
- Dish: Softbank can have Sprint, we'll pursue Clearwire
- Laptops give you HOLS (Hunched Over Laptop Syndrome) and tablets are a pain in the neck
- Google petitions Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court over data requests