Latest articles from Dana Gardner
According to Dell's Tom Kendra, incomplete solutions and a lack of a clear pan-client strategy have hampered the move to broader mobile support at enterprises and mid-market companies alike.
Enterprises are effectively harvesting data in all its forms, and creating integration that fosters better use of big data throughout the business process lifecycle.
German telco EWE TEL has solved performance complexity across an extended enterprise billing process by using service virtualization, which improved applications performance and gained predictive insights into composite application services behavior.
- BitYota's data warehouse as service gains Rackspace distribution
- Microsoft delivers December updates and fixes across its Surface tablets
- Falling asleep during meetings? HD video offerings keep users awake
- Microsoft: We goofed on that Windows 7 end-of-sales date
- Many state health care exchanges vulnerable to login theft
- Meg Whitman: Moonshot servers will solve datacenter power and cost crisis