Latest articles from Dana Gardner
Blue Marble Media in Atlanta has been using so-called spot-buying capabilities on the Ariba Network and Ariba Discovery to find new sales channels and new clients in the cloud.
Three HP executives discuss the implications and business value from the Converged Cloud, the major focus of discussion at HP Discover 2013.
HP's innovations in its Converged Cloud portfolio, announced today at HP Discover 2013 in Las Vegas, are aimed at better ushering large enterprises from legacy to hybrid cloud environments.
- Kim Dotcom: Petabytes of MegaUpload users' data has been destroyed
- Microsoft unleashes bug bounty program — for betas, too
- MicroStrategy, Hortonworks partner to connect business intelligence, Hadoop
- AMD exec at Structure 2013: The one-size-fits-all hardware era is over
- DRAM prices up as market matures: IHS
- SHI's cloud mantra: Keep IT involved