Latest articles from David Gewirtz
Want some very cool tricks (and helpful tips) for getting the most out of your Amazon Echo? You're in the right place. David Gewirtz details a dozen useful (and not so useful) how-tos in this article.
Sometimes you can smell when it's not going to end well. It started with a routine email message in my inbox. But after reading the first few words, I could tell this was going to be one of those.
Amazon's Echo is something special. It's also rock-stupid. In this hands-on, ZDNet's David Gewirtz explains why, once you understand its limits, you might really want an Echo. Or three.
- Ingogo closes AU$12 million Series C funding round
- Australian government to auction regional 1800MHz spectrum
- Marine Rescue Queensland trains squadrons with Office 365
- Another NZ tech, IkeGPS, misses forecast
- How Google is changing mobile for the next billion users
- Splunk beats Q1 estimates, ups outlook