Latest articles from David Gewirtz
Both Microsoft and Google have compelling productivity offerings, along with deep and rich ecosystems. That makes comparing them a challenge for most managers. David Gewirtz compares most of the programs' key elements in one Venn diagram (and a big table).
Side projects help you open new doors, explore new vistas, and keep you sharp in your career. In this article, David Gewirtz shows how side projects can pay out in completely unexpected and wonderful ways.
Anyone who works with keyboards and mice is a candidate for repetitive stress injuries or carpal tunnel syndrome. Here are six practical, inexpensive techniques to keep your wrist pain in check.
- Apple and IBM add 8 new enterprise, healthcare iOS apps
- GitHub 1, China 0, as sustained cyberattack ends after five days
- App revenue booms, but who is really making money?
- Apple Watch: Perils of the approaching app deluge
- Chromebook Pixel vs. Acer Chromebook 13: Why I bought the Acer
- Samsung's Galaxy S6 Edge: Don't overthink it