Latest articles from David Gewirtz
As we have evolved from packaged-software users to cloud consumers, our expectations have changed. Software providers need to take this into account if they're going to succeed in this arena.
Even if you've never had an interest in smartwatches, David Gewirtz makes a compelling case why a multifactor authentication client app may well be the killer app for smartwatches.
Can Apple's new smartwatch throw the stakes in your favor? Will we reach a point where, like some instances with phones, you have to leave your watch at the door?
- FAA relaxes attitude to drone development
- IRS sets up dedicated cybercrime unit to combat identity theft
- Majority of SAP attacks take place using three common techniques
- German car makers, Baidu preparing 'anti-Google' bid for Nokia's Here maps
- Marketing a perfect mix with the cloud
- Ex Machina, film review: Turing test meets sci-fi horror