David is a member of FBI InfraGard, the Cyberwarfare Advisor for the International Association for Counterterrorism & Security Professionals, a columnist for The Journal of Counterterrorism and Homeland Security, and has been a regular CNN contributor, and a guest commentator for the Nieman Watchdog of the Nieman Foundation for Journalism at Harvard University. He is the author of Where Have All the Emails Gone?, the definitive study of email in the White House, as well as How To Save Jobs and The Flexible Enterprise, the classic book that served as a foundation for today's agile business movement.
Latest articles from David Gewirtz
The Chinese government is cracking down on Instagram, fearing dissidents and food porn. Europe is once again telling Google how it feels, and the FBI is releasing software. Plus more gov news 'round the globe.
Bitcoin and Butterfly Labs: What smelled like a rat apparently was. David Gewirtz tells the story of why he almost bought, but didn't and how the math worked in favor of the scammers.
Balancing liberty and security is one of the great challenges of this century. In this open article to FBI Director James Comey, ZDNet Government's David Gewirtz explain why Americans demand both.
- TomTom Go 600 review: A smartphone connected PND aids the daily commuter
- Lessons in the Internet of Everything
- iPhone 6 Plus: Large-screen smartphone alternatives to Apple's phablet
- So farewell then Lotus 1.2.3., spreadsheet extraordinaire
- Best Android smartphones (October 2014 edition)
- A closer look at the Windows 10 Technical Preview