David is a member of FBI InfraGard, the Cyberwarfare Advisor for the International Association for Counterterrorism & Security Professionals, a columnist for The Journal of Counterterrorism and Homeland Security, and has been a regular CNN contributor, and a guest commentator for the Nieman Watchdog of the Nieman Foundation for Journalism at Harvard University. He is the author of Where Have All the Emails Gone?, the definitive study of email in the White House, as well as How To Save Jobs and The Flexible Enterprise, the classic book that served as a foundation for today's agile business movement.
Latest articles from David Gewirtz
Google doesn't normally allow you to port a landline phone number to Google Voice. This step-by-step primer shows you how you can do it.
While President Obama can't get no "RSPECT," the retail world is scrambling in the wake of the Target breach (and yet, my wife shopped there for hours today), even Iran can't stop Facebook, and Brazil wants to build an undersea cable.
Google Voice is an amazing service, but there are some limitations and gotchas. In this article, we explore the pros and cons of the service to help you decide if it's for you.
- Chorus plugs $1 billion broadband funding gap with roll-out changes
- Microsoft Surface Power Covers get a mid-March ship date
- Apple iOS 7.1 patches 41 vulnerabilities
- Review: Waterfield Rough Rider leather messenger bag (Verdict: Retro cool)
- Qualcomm names Aberle president, rounds out exec suite
- Google gets serious about office apps: Offers $15 for referrals