Latest articles from David Grober
On the eve of the next-generation iPad unveiling, Larry Dignan wagered that Apple's tablet would grow to become more of an enterprise device than a personal one. Readers were happy to take that bet.
And why I’m now plotting to make Amazon.com my next victim.
We review the week's top stories in words and pictures.
- Best last-minute Christmas deals on Apple iPad Air, mini tablets
- Cheap Black Friday/Cyber Monday Android tablets riddled with vulnerabilities and security headaches
- Top Android news of the week: Todoist, Pebble Watch, $5,000 phone
- Cisco elevates patent battle against Arista with ITC complaint
- Serious NTP security holes have appeared and are being exploited
- Staples: 1.16 million cards possibly vulnerable in data attack