David Morgenstern has covered the Mac market and other technology segments for 20 years. In the recent past, he founded Ziff-Davis' Storage Supersite, served as news editor for Ziff Davis Internet and held several executive editorial positions at eWEEK. In the 1990s, David was editor of Ziff Davis' award-winning MacWEEK news publication as well as its successor title, eMediaWEEKly, which focused on multiplatform professional content creation. His byline can be found online and in print publications including CreativePro.com, Peachpit Press' Mac Bible and Popular Photography.
Latest articles from David Morgenstern
Microsoft is planning some serious changes to Outlook for Mac and the developer of a setup script wants some feedback before he heads to Redmond.
Apple supports the FCC's hearing-aid compatibility standard to current iPhone models. This summer, developers have released apps supporting Cupertino's Made For iPhone hearing aids.
One vendor offers a preventative for fraying MagSafe cables, while an Apple Support Note details the differences between the adapters.
- Apple Watch: Get ready for Gucci, Prada, and other designer brands
- Social Physics, book review: Innovation, interaction and data-driven governance
- G20 and OECD cracking down on multinational tax avoidance
- Meet Zuta, the tiny printer that drives itself to make documents on the go
- Victoria Police power heightened for terrorist-related investigations
- Westpac New Zealand chats up customers with consistency