David Morgenstern has covered the Mac market and other technology segments for 20 years. In the recent past, he founded Ziff-Davis' Storage Supersite, served as news editor for Ziff Davis Internet and held several executive editorial positions at eWEEK. In the 1990s, David was editor of Ziff Davis' award-winning MacWEEK news publication as well as its successor title, eMediaWEEKly, which focused on multiplatform professional content creation. His byline can be found online and in print publications including CreativePro.com, Peachpit Press' Mac Bible and Popular Photography.
Latest articles from David Morgenstern
If the new crowd-funding Mode Mount project succeeds, Apple's recently shipping Mac Pro won't have to sit on or under the desk.
Storage and SAN technology vendors this week introduced a wide range of Thunderbolt products for super-fast networking between Macs and PCs.
Reporters notebook: Interspersed between booths hawking the latest in accessories for iPhones and iPads, Macworld Expo attendees could find some new approaches in security, productivity and education for Macs and iOS.
- Blu-ray archiving for the enterprise
- Why infrastructure will drive tomorrow's retail store experience
- Does AMD have what it takes to make a recovery?
- First Look: Belkin revives, updates Linksys WRT router
- AMD's plan to get back into the black? Fix the internal IT culture, and fast
- Chrome: the great mobile equalizer