David Morgenstern has covered the Mac market and other technology segments for 20 years. In the recent past, he founded Ziff-Davis' Storage Supersite, served as news editor for Ziff Davis Internet and held several executive editorial positions at eWEEK. In the 1990s, David was editor of Ziff Davis' award-winning MacWEEK news publication as well as its successor title, eMediaWEEKly, which focused on multiplatform professional content creation. His byline can be found online and in print publications including CreativePro.com, Peachpit Press' Mac Bible and Popular Photography.
Latest articles from David Morgenstern
Cupertino is marching into the peripherals space with its purchase of Beats. However, what kind of a peripherals vendor sells products that may or may not work with your Mac?
Who knew that Apple's tiny MagSafe power connector could attract the notice of accessory vendors? However, a number of new add-ons can help keep your MacBook powered up and ready to go.
Apple launches a new blog on its new Swift language, while developers weigh its features and expected superior performance.
- Research: 60 percent of enterprises are using or evaluating 3D printing
- How 3D printing is building a new future
- 3D printing: Time for the CIO to build a business case?
- Executive’s guide to the business possibilities of 3D printing (free ebook)
- The history of 3D printing: A timeline
- What's holding back 3D printing from fulfilling its promise?