David Morgenstern has covered the Mac market and other technology segments for 20 years. In the recent past, he founded Ziff-Davis' Storage Supersite, served as news editor for Ziff Davis Internet and held several executive editorial positions at eWEEK. In the 1990s, David was editor of Ziff Davis' award-winning MacWEEK news publication as well as its successor title, eMediaWEEKly, which focused on multiplatform professional content creation. His byline can be found online and in print publications including CreativePro.com, Peachpit Press' Mac Bible and Popular Photography.
Latest articles from David Morgenstern
Apple rallied its troops of developers at its recent developer conference and dissed the rival Android platform. But Apple shouldn't worry about defections: developers are following the money and that means iOS.
Badges and icons will take on a whole new, dynamic level in iOS 7, according to developers.
It's all about the Apple Ecosystem — as if elegant industrial design, an innovative operating system, and top-end hardware weren't enough goodness to persuade Windows users to switch to the Mac. Apple's new iOS-OS X, right-left punch to WWDC attendees was really aimed directly at switchers from Windows.
- Catch Team: mobile note-taker adds enterprise-grade collaboration
- Zetta.net speeds up cloud backup solution
- SiSense announces analytics on Rackspace cloud
- BT lines up new CEO as Livingston departs for ministerial job
- Acer's $199 C710-2856 Chromebook laptop includes SSD, will be sold at Walmart
- Groupon faces countersuit in Singapore over redemption deals