David Morgenstern has covered the Mac market and other technology segments for 20 years. In the recent past, he founded Ziff-Davis' Storage Supersite, served as news editor for Ziff Davis Internet and held several executive editorial positions at eWEEK. In the 1990s, David was editor of Ziff Davis' award-winning MacWEEK news publication as well as its successor title, eMediaWEEKly, which focused on multiplatform professional content creation. His byline can be found online and in print publications including CreativePro.com, Peachpit Press' Mac Bible and Popular Photography.
Latest articles from David Morgenstern
In his personal blog, Google Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt writes up an exacting step-by-step method to switch from an iPhone to Android. He writes that one of the latest Android phones would make "a great Christmas present to an iPhone user!" Am I the only one to wonder how strange this post is?
FileMaker Version 13 will let pros and novices alike build sophisticated browser-side apps for desktop browsers today and Android in the future.
The recent edition of MacTech magazine offers a closeup look at new features added to the command-line tool fdsetup to manage FileVault 2 in OS X Mavericks. This offers many useful capabilities for Mac managers.
- Nanobi Analytics builds analytics app store in India
- Labor critic appointed to 'independent' NBN review panel
- Microsoft formalises Cloud OS partner network
- Microsoft Build 2014 looks to be April 2-4 in San Francisco
- ZDNet’s top products and tech trends for 2013
- Office Depot offering 16GB Google Nexus 7 tablet for $179.99 through December 21