David Morgenstern has covered the Mac market and other technology segments for 20 years. In the recent past, he founded Ziff-Davis' Storage Supersite, served as news editor for Ziff Davis Internet and held several executive editorial positions at eWEEK. In the 1990s, David was editor of Ziff Davis' award-winning MacWEEK news publication as well as its successor title, eMediaWEEKly, which focused on multiplatform professional content creation. His byline can be found online and in print publications including CreativePro.com, Peachpit Press' Mac Bible and Popular Photography.
Latest articles from David Morgenstern
Apple supports the FCC's hearing-aid compatibility standard to current iPhone models. This summer, developers have released apps supporting Cupertino's Made For iPhone hearing aids.
One vendor offers a preventative for fraying MagSafe cables, while an Apple Support Note details the differences between the adapters.
While most industry watchers looked at iOS mobile sales figures revealed in the company's recent Q3 earnings call, Apple executives appeared to be pitching a Mac story. And an interesting one.
- Judge revives Microsoft Irish data search warrant
- California payroll: Another failure waiting to happen?
- Intel finally releases Haswell-E Extreme Edition processors
- Words of caution: APIs are an emerging spaghetti patchwork
- With the iPhone 6 ready to launch, here's what it needs to succeed
- Facebook's data centers worldwide, by the numbers and in pictures