David Morgenstern has covered the Mac market and other technology segments for 20 years. In the recent past, he founded Ziff-Davis' Storage Supersite, served as news editor for Ziff Davis Internet and held several executive editorial positions at eWEEK. In the 1990s, David was editor of Ziff Davis' award-winning MacWEEK news publication as well as its successor title, eMediaWEEKly, which focused on multiplatform professional content creation. His byline can be found online and in print publications including CreativePro.com, Peachpit Press' Mac Bible and Popular Photography.
Latest articles from David Morgenstern
Last year, a number of Samsung phones were found to be falsely inflating Primate Labs' popular Geekbench 3 benchmarking tests. The software maker recently reported the results of its benchmark boosting detection and how it will deal with the gaming of its system.
There's no avoiding the stories surrounding Apple's shifting tax rates, whether through stock-buybacks or by moving profits among its off-shore operations. However, Apple has been in Ireland for decades and in dispute with the IRS just as long.
A longtime Mac user picks up a Microsoft Surface Pro 2 and discovers good and not-so-good things about Redmond's new mobile platform and Windows 8. Oh, and then there are the observations of what makes Windows users tick.
- Microsoft's Surface 2 with AT&T 4G LTE coming March 18 for $679
- CMOs: Analytics, social media key to business strategy, but we're too swamped
- iRobot, Cisco make Ava 500 available: Can remote management fly?
- How is an earthquake triggered in Silicon Valley turning your company into a software vendor?
- Microsoft delivers free OneNote for Mac and Windows
- Cloud Technology Partners PaaSLane - validating enterprise apps