David Morgenstern has covered the Mac market and other technology segments for 20 years. In the recent past, he founded Ziff-Davis' Storage Supersite, served as news editor for Ziff Davis Internet and held several executive editorial positions at eWEEK. In the 1990s, David was editor of Ziff Davis' award-winning MacWEEK news publication as well as its successor title, eMediaWEEKly, which focused on multiplatform professional content creation. His byline can be found online and in print publications including CreativePro.com, Peachpit Press' Mac Bible and Popular Photography.
Latest articles from David Morgenstern
A note posted to a longstanding mailing list run by Apple said that Cupertino in late April would "transition" the lists to other support sites. However, some lists appear to still be running.
While the Thunderbolt Firmware Update v1.2 appears to be solid, some users report problems.
With tickets having sold out in minutes, Apple is trying to find ways to connect with its developers. However, some see a deeper problem.
- Google Glass: It's not an enterprise product, get over it
- In wake of Tumblr acquisition, Yahoo bids for Hulu
- Microsoft and Google agree to build YouTube app for Windows Phone 8
- Microsoft's Linux app, Skype, gets updated
- BBC suspends CTO after failed £100 million CMS
- An HTC One without Sense is not an HTC One