Latest articles from Dion Hinchcliffe
Today's digital workplace is constantly inundated with new applications and devices, as tech investment also decentralizes. Top technology leaders are seeking an orderly path to improvement, yet the the way forward remains more turbulent than ever. Fortunately, there are perspectives that can help.
The vision Salesforce has for market-facing engagement is the right one: Tear down data, app, and user experience silos between marketing, sales, operations, and support. But does their cloud measure up to this vision yet?
As innovation in computing devices, apps, and potent new techniques for applying them proliferate in the consumer world, companies are struggling to close the gap.
- FTC's "Things" report has too much faith in present to secure future
- Enterprise connectivity on steroids: here comes the 'Cloud WANchitecture'
- Apple closing in on Samsung in global smartphone market dominance: IDC
- Box Notes updated for embedding images, tables, version history
- Social Security Administration about ready to begin consolidating data centers
- Chase and Bank of America dropping Windows Phone: Will Windows 10 stop platform abandonment?