Latest articles from Dion Hinchcliffe
What's old is new again as IT departments try to accelerate the transition to next-gen digital in a historic tide of technology innovation in 2015. Bi-modal IT and other models seem to offer a way forward, but pitfalls abound.
Today's digital workplace is constantly inundated with new applications and devices, as tech investment also decentralizes. Top technology leaders are seeking an orderly path to improvement, yet the the way forward remains more turbulent than ever. Fortunately, there are perspectives that can help.
The vision Salesforce has for market-facing engagement is the right one: Tear down data, app, and user experience silos between marketing, sales, operations, and support. But does their cloud measure up to this vision yet?
- The programs with the most security vulnerabilities in 2014 were not the ones you think
- Six surprising facts about who's winning the operating system and browser wars in the U.S.
- AirMask Colors for iPhone 6 hands-on: Add color and light protection in seconds
- Top iOS news of the week: Prime music, Android switchers, Apple Watch apps
- Microsoft, Yahoo extend their possible search-deal termination date
- Microsoft's next Windows 10 Mobile test build on track to support majority of Windows Phones