Latest articles from Dion Hinchcliffe
What's old is new again as IT departments try to accelerate the transition to next-gen digital in a historic tide of technology innovation in 2015. Bi-modal IT and other models seem to offer a way forward, but pitfalls abound.
Today's digital workplace is constantly inundated with new applications and devices, as tech investment also decentralizes. Top technology leaders are seeking an orderly path to improvement, yet the the way forward remains more turbulent than ever. Fortunately, there are perspectives that can help.
The vision Salesforce has for market-facing engagement is the right one: Tear down data, app, and user experience silos between marketing, sales, operations, and support. But does their cloud measure up to this vision yet?
- Joint committee recommends changes to data-retention Bill
- Woolworths eyes new technology for next phase of growth
- Backdoor listing costs leave Covata with AU$14.7m first-half loss
- Acquisitions augment UXC record half-year revenue
- Surveillance law prompts shift for Google-sponsored SDN test-bed
- Eftpos machines accepting bitcoin with CoinJar's Swipe card