Latest articles from Dion Hinchcliffe
It's no longer fashionable to criticize enterprise IT as it once was. That's because the Internet has definitively won the competition and is leading the way in tech innovation. But for proactive organizations, it doesn't have to be that way.
What's old is new again as IT departments try to accelerate the transition to next-gen digital in a historic tide of technology innovation in 2015. Bi-modal IT and other models seem to offer a way forward, but pitfalls abound.
Today's digital workplace is constantly inundated with new applications and devices, as tech investment also decentralizes. Top technology leaders are seeking an orderly path to improvement, yet the the way forward remains more turbulent than ever. Fortunately, there are perspectives that can help.
- Blossom hands-on: Control your intelligent sprinkler system with your smartphone
- After Aaron's Law reintroduced, new counter-bill aims to crack down on hackers
- Top iOS news of the week: WhatsApp calling, malware, haptic
- Top Android news of the week: Samsung incognito, rooting kills, Nokia phones
- Turn your iPhone or Android smartphone into a satellite phone
- Apple Watch: Bliss or bling? Glanceable moments will decide