Latest articles from Dion Hinchcliffe
The sheer proliferation of new online devices and digital consumer channels is pushing leading-edge companies to rethink how they connect with and engage their customers. Here's how an integrated portfolio of technologies including self-service mobile apps, customer communities, and open product development is reshaping today's customer journey.
While a number of leading companies have succeeded in gathering their customers around them online, the process of socially engaging the external world increasingly looks like a zero sum game for the rest.
Today's rapidly shifting marketplace is pushing business innovation and agility to new levels, while the rising primacy of digital engagement and all data related to it undergoes a tug of war between the CMO and CIO. How will businesses recalibrate these strategic roles for this new reality?
- Apple doles out schemes to make iPhone more affordable in India
- Pipe Networks wins landmark building access case
- BlackBerry selling Z10 devices through Indian cafes
- Privacy Commissioner opens new Telstra privacy investigation
- Nokia initiates MDM rollout for 25,000 staff
- Mobile + Big Data + Cloud = M2M