Latest articles from Ed Bott
After nearly a decade, Microsoft's Patch Tuesday has become part of a routine for security researchers and IT pros. But Google's new hard-line policy on disclosing security vulnerabilities added drama to this Patch Tuesday, and the fireworks will continue unless the two companies can synchronize their calendars.
Lenovo, HP, and Dell are increasing their collective dominance of the PC market, with Apple as the only threat. So how are the three big OEMs coping with sweeping changes in the computing landscape?
In a new announcement, the company says it plans to unify its consumer and commercial OneDrive engines, but some changes might arrive after the initial release of Windows 10.
- The CRM Watchlist 2015 Lifetime Achievement Award goes to CRM Magazine
- Intuit partners with Stripe to bolster QuickBooks Self-Employed
- AT&T to acquire Nextel Mexico for $1.88B; aims to expands service to 76M people
- Precision, depth, and flexibility: the ultimate difference between PC software and apps
- Intel readying first NUC mini-desktop PC with Core i7 Broadwell processor
- Seagate Q2 solid, 61.3 exabytes shipped