Latest articles from Ed Bott
Microsoft's Windows Phone platform continues to struggle to gain meaningful market share, especially in the United States. With partners like Verizon, it's no surprise.
As part of Microsoft's "mobile first, cloud first" mission, it has built up a large portfolio of consumer and business apps on every platform. In this roundup, I look at a dozen iOS apps that help IT pros and power users stay productive with an iPhone and Microsoft services.
Mozilla's financial report for 2013 shows a company that was able to grow quickly thanks to a three-year royalty deal with Google. But as that deal ends and Yahoo moves in as the new partner, can Mozilla find a way to grow?
- Android Lollipop: Still a Sucker
- Telstra buys Pacnet for $700m
- End of the line for Nokia as Microsoft begins new gambit for lost dominance in India
- Google: Gov't data removal requests dipped slightly over 2013
- Oracle: Enterprise social must fit corporate culture
- White House nudges Congress to revisit controversial 'CISPA-style' laws after Sony attack