Latest articles from Ed Bott
Dropbox has become one of the world's most popular cloud storage services by focusing on consumers. But businesses have different needs, and a recent controversial move by the company offers an opportunity to take a fresh look at alternative services that might be more suitable for your business.
For years, one of the best bargains in tech was Microsoft's free Custom Domains service, which allowed anyone to assign a custom domain to free Hotmail and Outlook.com accounts. Effective today, Microsoft has begun "winding down" the service.
This week Windows XP ended an amazing run of more than 12 years, but its influence lives on. Here's a brief history of Windows in the 21st Century.
- Meet the 16-year-old entrepreneur who's beating the U.K. government at its own game
- Google agreed to shoulder financial burden in Samsung-Apple patent battle
- Microsoft launches ad-free 'Bing in the Classroom'
- Office 365 cloud service officially launched in China
- New funding boosts Pure Storage valuation to US$3b
- Chinese firm sets up $100M VC fund in Silicon Valley