Latest articles from Ed Bott
A new study that measures app usage on Windows 8 PCs finds that Metro style apps are gaining traction slowly. But a surprising result suggests that app developers who deliberately break Microsoft's design guidelines are most likely to win users over.
It was five years ago this month that Microsoft officially dropped its plan to acquire Yahoo for $47.5 billion. In hindsight, losing that battle was the best thing that could have happened to Microsoft.
Microsoft’s best-kept email secret is an online tool that allows you to connect any custom domain to its shiny new Outlook.com back end, for personal or business mail. It’s free, and it works amazingly well.
- The Apple flat tax podcast
- Google faces further antitrust woes in the US
- S'pore startup finds niche in crowdsourced video subtitling
- Modern Process Design & the Appian World event
- ITC clears Microsoft of Google's Xbox patent violation claims
- IBM settles with Australian government over e-health contract