Latest articles from Gery Menegaz
What is keeping the CIO up at nights? Explosive data growth, the integration of new technologies (e.g., Big Data, Cloud, BYOD, etc.), or the acceleration of the disruption? Market fit, or new consumption patterns? Read on...
Backupify ensures that organizations can access and control their most critical cloud resident data, and prevents loss from external threats, user error, and service failure. I spoke to Rob May from Backupify's Cambridge, Massachusetts offices.
New NoSQL startup FoundationDB announced today the availability of their new data platform. FoundationDB differs from other NoSQL databases in that it supports ACID transactions.
- Nokia steps up patent suit against HTC, seeks ban on HTC One
- ASIC chides ASX over market announcement platform outage
- Vodafone class-action backer refuses to disclose sign-up numbers
- Breach notification delays no excuse for poor security: NetIQ
- iPhone, therefore I am ... a selfish disruptor
- Telecom NZ and Vodafone go their separate ways on 4G