Latest articles from Heather Clancy
Its kiteworks file-sharing platform extends existing content management systems to smartphones and tablets, while addressing compliance concerns.
Fueled by another $21.5 million in venture backing, the company's touts its tight integration with inventory, logistics and marketing processes.
Over the past 16 years, the service has built a customer base of more than 6 million small companies.
- McDonald's taps VMob for 'live marketing' tech
- Brazilian ICT market to grow 5 percent in 2015
- Facebook's privacy showdown set for Vienna hearing in April
- Logitech unveils ConferenceCam Connect for flexible video conferencing
- MySQL: Percona plugs in TokuDB storage engine for big datasets
- Ideas Box fuses design and technology to transform refugee life