Latest articles from Heather Clancy
With more than $4.45 billion in annual sales, the reseller has close ties to Amazon Web Services, Cisco, Dell, Microsoft, Symantec and VMware.
The service provider has nabbed $8 million in venture funding, bringing its total backing to $39.5 million.
There's a big contrast between the IT investments made by successful small companies versus those performing in the bottom tier of their industries — but they aren't necessarily spending more money.
- SHI's cloud mantra: Keep IT involved
- Nokia's outsourced IT staff facing layoffs at HCL and TCS
- Catch Team: mobile note-taker adds enterprise-grade collaboration
- Zetta.net speeds up cloud backup solution
- SiSense announces analytics on Rackspace cloud
- BT lines up new CEO as Livingston departs for ministerial job