Latest articles from Heather Clancy
Its kiteworks file-sharing platform extends existing content management systems to smartphones and tablets, while addressing compliance concerns.
Fueled by another $21.5 million in venture backing, the company's touts its tight integration with inventory, logistics and marketing processes.
Over the past 16 years, the service has built a customer base of more than 6 million small companies.
- These key restrictions won't help Google in the EC's Android antitrust probe
- What's next for Microsoft's 'universal' Office apps
- Hollywood movies vs. the real future of AI
- Climbing the career ladder: What do you need on your CV to make it to the top in tech?
- Security experts urge Congress to reject cyber-threat sharing bills
- Microsoft shutters its standalone Open Tech open-source subsidiary