Latest articles from Heather Clancy
Audience Audit dramatically reduced the time needed to analyze data and to create client presentations, allowing it to cut prices and take on far more clients.
Sure, crowdfunding and related methods of gathering intelligence or finances were originally intended for startups. But more big companies are tapping into the crowd.
Sophisticated reporting analytics help San Francisco company keep better tabs on cost-of-goods metrics.
- Judge revives Microsoft Irish data search warrant
- California payroll: Another failure waiting to happen?
- Intel finally releases Haswell-E Extreme Edition processors
- Words of caution: APIs are an emerging spaghetti patchwork
- With the iPhone 6 ready to launch, here's what it needs to succeed
- Facebook's data centers worldwide, by the numbers and in pictures