Latest articles from Heather Clancy
The five-year-old New York company has raised close to $65 million to translate Web sites and mobile apps more quickly and cost-effectively.
From weekly hackathons to an annual contest for new solutions, the Microsoft-centric integrator makes customer-centric research and development part of its culture.
The integrated offering is the first of several bundles planned by the SMB cloud business apps developer.
- New agency with funky name wants to make federal government IT more agile
- The Internet inside the enterprise: We don't have it, and we need it
- Samsung fires another shot at Microsoft in Android patent battle
- Amazon defends weak diversity scorecard with STEM programs, Affinity Groups
- Dell launches Venue 8 Pro 3000 Windows 8.1 tablets starting at $199.99
- BlackBerry brings new privacy features to upgraded BBM