Latest articles from Heather Clancy
The FinanceIT mobile application and Web service is currently used by around 3,700 businesses in Canada. A U.S. expansion is planned before the end of 2014.
Want to ditch paper, text messages or plastic cards as a way of tracking or running your company's rewards program? These companies would love to help.
The Segway inventor talks about turning innovation into a competition and why failure is a critical part of the formula for success.
- Google Glass' amazing medical usages (Warning: You may end up missing an organ)
- Stratasys 3D prints giant creature, invades Comic-Con
- VMware opens second UK data centre as part of its hybrid cloud plan
- Cook 'not worried' about iPad declines: Here's why
- Microsoft brings Skype to Amazon Fire phone
- Docker acquires London startup Orchard Laboratories