Latest articles from Heather Clancy
Its kiteworks file-sharing platform extends existing content management systems to smartphones and tablets, while addressing compliance concerns.
Fueled by another $21.5 million in venture backing, the company's touts its tight integration with inventory, logistics and marketing processes.
Over the past 16 years, the service has built a customer base of more than 6 million small companies.
- New policies to fuel innovation in financial sector: ANZ Bank
- Canonical to integrate Chef DevOps into Ubuntu
- Admin rights to blame for 97 percent of critical Microsoft flaws - Report
- GoDaddy's first day on Wall Street was no joke
- Why Chromebits and Compute Sticks could fit in your company
- A closer look at Todoist for iOS: New features offer improved task management