Latest articles from Jason Perlow
Five years ago I went through the "denial" stage. And then "anger." And onto "bargaining" and "depression." I am now in full "acceptance" that building PCs for personal and business use no longer makes economic or business sense.
A new approach to virtualization could vaporize malware on desktops, mobile operating systems and even cloud-based Desktop-as-a-Service.
It sounds like a good idea until you realize the level of effort isn't actually worth it.
- User-centric tools go long way to reaping most benefits from big data projects, says IDG survey
- Salesforce.com inks license deal for access to nearly 40,000 patents
- MariaDB close to cracking MySQL website speed issue
- Italy kicks off all e-voting pilot in Salento
- Swisscom denied Telecom Lichtenstein takeover
- Skyhigh Networks gets $20m boost to help businesses identify and manage cloud services