Latest articles from Jason Perlow
Five years ago I went through the "denial" stage. And then "anger." And onto "bargaining" and "depression." I am now in full "acceptance" that building PCs for personal and business use no longer makes economic or business sense.
A new approach to virtualization could vaporize malware on desktops, mobile operating systems and even cloud-based Desktop-as-a-Service.
It sounds like a good idea until you realize the level of effort isn't actually worth it.
- ASIC chides ASX over market announcement platform outage
- Vodafone class-action backer refuses to disclose sign-up numbers
- Breach notification delays no excuse for poor security: NetIQ
- iPhone, therefore I am ... a selfish disruptor
- Telecom NZ and Vodafone go their separate ways on 4G
- Telstra unveils CAT4 4G wi-fi dongle combo