Latest articles from Joe McKendrick
VCs understand risks and returns -- a skill chief information officers need as well.
Service oriented architecture can be part of a top-down enterprise-wide transformation, or bottom-up grassroots revolution. Either way, a successful effort needs to kept out of the silos.
In today's consumer-driven IT world, a new rule stands above all the rest: keep it simple.
- Handset makers urge China to set conditions for Microsoft-Nokia deal
- Debian, Mint (LMDE), SolydX and Tanglu, compared and contrasted
- Rest easy BB10 devs, BlackBerry says it will honour $10,000 app payouts
- 1Click ups the ante on enterprise video conferencing
- Almost down and out in India, Blackberry brings in the Z3
- Mall or nothing: Nokia and Yahoo extend partnership to indoor mapping