Latest articles from Joe McKendrick
What's the difference between user experience (UX) and user interface (UI)? UX is the process, UI is the tangible stuff.
ERP systems are not intended for heavy-duty transaction processing, but cloud systems are. This is where the two can meet.
Within IoT, 'security has to live at the level of the API, to stay fully within the control of devices' manufacturers and vendors.'
- Game of drones: Google readies Project Wing against Amazon's Prime Air
- U.S. CTO shuffle: Todd Park staying as advisor; Google exec in the running
- IFTTT raises $30 million Series B from Norwest, Andreessen Horowitz
- Splunk Q2 beats estimates with earnings nearly flat
- Microsoft rolls out two new Windows Intune mobile-device management features
- Hillary Clinton talks NSA and privacy, data security, tech jobs in San Francisco