Latest articles from Joe McKendrick
No one in the industry is talking about any fears they may be having about the cloud -- at least not out loud.
Massive open online courses will soon deliver an advanced comp-sci degree at a very, very low price, courtesy of Georgia Tech, Udacity and AT&T.
IBM eats its own dog food, reporting significant cost savings and more customer interactions with its private cloud.
- Vodafone Australia sheds another 216,000 customers
- Gravitant appeals to 'just in time' mindset
- Intuit Q3 earnings: beats on EPS, revenue in line
- NetApp hovers around fiscal Q4 revenue target; cutting 900 jobs
- Reports: Intel planning new devices unit led by former Apple exec
- Microsoft's Xbox One: What's Windows got to do with it?