Latest articles from Joe McKendrick
IT departments on organizations' hit lists for extinction, but don't worry -- IT skills are needed more than ever.
ESBs are helping some enterprises integrate cloud-based applications and manage application programming interfaces.
SOA Manifesto's principles, first published in 2009, call for adaptability, collaboration and independence from specific technologies.
- HP disputes extent of consumer deception in warranty case
- Huawei to invest $30M on branding in India
- Privacy authorities issue Google a 'please explain' on Glass
- Don’t let NSA paranoia destroy your productivity
- 'Blackouts' during protests highlight mobile connectivity issues in Brazil
- Dish: Softbank can have Sprint, we'll pursue Clearwire