Latest articles from Joe McKendrick
Are IT departments being crushed by increasing digital business demands? A survey of 470 IT professionals suggests this may be the case.
Client-facing applications had once been freed of underlying hardware and operating systems. Now the pendulum is swinging back.
Microsoft announces its .NET framework will be an open-source offering. This may be good news for Platform as a Service advocates.
- Black Friday outweighs Thanksgiving on social media, suggests Salesforce data
- Give thanks they haven't forced net neutrality yet
- Hands-on with Android Lollipop on an upgraded 2014 Moto X
- Android One hits the UK with Karbonn Sparkle V launch
- MacMall's Black Friday Apple deals include $40 off iPad Air 2 16GB, $798 MacBook Air
- First impressions of the Sony SmartWatch 3: Capable of hitting the road alone