Latest articles from Joe McKendrick
New survey of 2,000 chief information officers finds widespread inability to innovate; and a lot of concern about finding and retaining skills. Top recruiting target: enterprise architects.
No one in the industry is talking about any fears they may be having about the cloud -- at least not out loud.
Massive open online courses will soon deliver an advanced comp-sci degree at a very, very low price, courtesy of Georgia Tech, Udacity and AT&T.
- Smartphone App Wrap: Games, movies, exercise, and Instagram
- Travel Tech Q&A: Airbnb's Nate Blecharczyk
- Silicon Valley's link to Warsaw's stunning $200m history museum of Polish-Jewish life
- Google Glass: It's not an enterprise product, get over it
- In wake of Tumblr acquisition, Yahoo bids for Hulu
- Microsoft and Google agree to build YouTube app for Windows Phone 8