Latest articles from Joe McKendrick
Survey shows IT budgets rising, but no corresponding gains in outsourcing. What's going on?
New survey of 2,200 developers and IT executives finds most focus and will continue to focus on desktop applications, with mobile apps secondary.
There are plenty of ways to avoid service-orienting large applications, but eventually they're going to hit the ceiling.
- Kindle security vulnerability can 'compromise' Amazon accounts
- U.S. government to Yahoo: Comply with PRISM, or we'll make sure you go bankrupt
- Phishing is another problem solved by password managers
- Privacy questions over HealthKit, Watch earn Apple a grilling from Connecticut's attorney general
- WikiLeaks posts 'weaponized malware' for all to download
- Micron launches new PC SSDs, aims to boost longevity, speed