Latest articles from John Fontana
State taking specific steps to protect $2.9 trillion in assets across 1,900 financial institutions
The Target breach case has the potential to define who has to write the checks to pay for the cleanup following a major breach.
The malware variant also has its eye on online commerce, transaction authentication software
- Windows Phone roundup: 'Denim' trickling out; carrier billing expanded
- Cartonomy aims to revolutionise social commerce with shared shopping carts
- Google launching open source Cloud Dataflow SDK for Java
- Oracle gets its cloud due: Can it sustain it?
- SleeKeys for iPad Air: Turn the onscreen keyboard into a physical one
- Nine actions to consider before 2015