Latest articles from John Fontana
What could it eventually mean to pass time with the social networking site?
Password hashes, email address stolen from third-party forum site less than week after DDoS attack
Is the new Touch ID edition going back to its roots and prepping for a much bigger authentication goal beyond Apple's walled garden?
- Verizon continues to call Netflix's bluff on buffering
- BlackBerry kicks off BBM for Windows Phone beta test program
- Android: Number one with a bullet
- Labour unveils NZ 'Digital Upgrade' ICT policy
- Microsoft warns of fake Google and Yahoo domains
- FTC sues Amazon over children's in-app charges made without parental consent