Latest articles from John Fontana
Proposal focuses on balancing national security and end-user privacy.
Only 9 percent say they have a handle on the issue, according to SANS Institute survey.
Authentication tools are emerging to minimize hack exposure, but can they kill end-user apathy?
- Oracle intros Social Station to beef up social cloud
- Linux Foundation introduces new Linux certifications
- Exoskeletons could soon lighten the load for US Navy shipbuilders
- Pivotal brings its cloud services to mobile for data apps; preps for world tour
- GoDaddy acquires email marketing startup Mad Mimi
- Hands-on: Mugen Power Extended Battery case for the Moto X, an extra 2,800 mAh and a microSD card slot