Latest articles from John Fontana
Users are still clinging to hopes for the best without preparing for the worst, even with two-factor authentication and identity management advancements.
I changed jobs to get a front-row seat to see if end-users can lead a culture shift and bring on stronger, more secure authentication
Proposal focuses on balancing national security and end-user privacy.
- Oracle's biggest threat: 'No changes whatsoever'
- Practical steps towards securing the enterprise cloud
- A fresh start for broadband? 'Unblock Italy' decree set to pave the way for faster connections
- Syber's Vapor Xtreme gaming console to ship with Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 graphics card
- Kim Dotcom's Internet Party bombs out of New Zealand election
- Top iOS news of the week: iPhone 6 ships, iOS 8 arrives, top iPhones get iWork