John Morris is a former executive editor at CNET Networks and senior editor at PC Magazine. He now works for a private investment firm, which may at any time invest in companies whose products are discussed in this blog, and no disclosure of securities transactions will be made. No investment advice is offered in this blog. All duties are disclaimed.
Latest articles from John Morris
The new MacBook Air may look a lot like the old MacBook Air, but the battery life improvement delivered by Intel’s fourth-generation Core processor looks significant.
Nvidia did not announce any new products at Computex, but it nonetheless had a very high profile notching wins for both Tegra mobile chips and its latest GeForce GPUs.
This week has been all about 2-in-1 devices, but Asus is attempting to top that with a system meant to do triple duty as tablet, laptop and desktop. The Transformer Book Trio was one of several products Asus announced at Computex.
- Security remains an 'afterthought' in enterprise mobility
- The future of tablets? It's all about the 8-inch model: analyst
- Windows Phone outselling iOS, ultrabooks on the rise: Estonia does hardware differently
- Oracle's Q4 and beyond: Five big issues
- India operators free to charge roaming fees
- Sunrise joins Switzerland's 4G crowd with LTE launch in 26 towns