Latest articles from Ken Hess
When you have a fresh collection of bare metal waiting for you, but you can't decide which virtualization technology to use, it's the stuff from which ulcers are made.
Oracle announced a new major release for its VirtualBox product on April 1, 2015--the first one in a very long time. Check out the new features of this monumental release.
Wearables are all the rage from the outrageously expensive pome-oriented brands to the blinged-out market newcomers, the world of wearables is at hand. But can you use them in business? The folks at ConnecteDevice sure think so.
- These key restrictions won't help Google in the EC's Android antitrust probe
- What's next for Microsoft's 'universal' Office apps
- Hollywood movies vs. the real future of AI
- Climbing the career ladder: What do you need on your CV to make it to the top in tech?
- Security experts urge Congress to reject cyber-threat sharing bills
- Microsoft shutters its standalone Open Tech open-source subsidiary