Latest articles from Ken Hess
Who knew that SUSE Linux is so big into big data? Apparently a lot of big companies know but the secret for the rest of us is out.
I'm thrilled with my new iPhone 5. Well, with a few exceptions, I'm thrilled.
A lot of people are so angry about the government's "spying" programs that they're not really seeing the bigger picture. The big picture is that government surveillance is good. Yes, good.
- In the face of bankruptcy, Kodak eyes $406m offering
- Aussie cloud adoption sluggish, but not for long: IBM
- How efficient can storage be?
- How Australia Post uses Agile to keep 'pissed off' Android users at bay
- NSW Budget tucks IT spending away in the background
- The real problem for Android developers: their customers