Latest articles from Ken Hess
This new version of the 2X ApplicationServer XG will blow you, and the competition, away. Price, ease of use, rapid deployment, and small size make XG the perfect application and desktop delivery system.
Crowdfunding resource site Kickstarter is the ultimate in financial freedom for many who couldn't fund their projects any other way. But I hate it. It has one significant flaw that I can't get past: all or nothing funding.
Docker, Inc. (formely known as dotCloud) is the company behind the open-source Docker project and the growing Docker ecosystem of people, products, platforms, and partners revolutionizing the way code is built, packaged, and deployed.
- Eric Schmidt posts a cheeky 'Christmas present' to Apple iPhone customers
- Enterprise-Consumer Crossover
- TPP countries and US divided over IP chapter: leak
- Court rejects Australia Post-Digital Post Australia trademark appeal
- Blume ventures helps build early stage startups in India
- FTTN CVC revenue shortfall could keep FTTP prices high: NBN Co