Latest articles from Ken Hess
You'd better get ready for the personal computing, BYOD, and corporate computing revolution. Linux is coming to a desktop near you. But not like you think or had hoped. It's coming in the form of the Chrome OS on Chromebooks.
If you're considering implementing an IoT strategy for your business, you need a serious security plan. Here's your checklist of five security weak points and what to look for when you attempt to fix them.
The broadening of the FTC's powers to include cybersecurity and lawsuits over security breaches extends the government's ability to destroy businesses.
- How to speak geek and influence nerds. Wait…what??
- Weibo makes debut on Nasdaq, lowers shares offer
- Chinese airline to offer free inflight Wi-Fi service
- 5 lessons from the service oriented architecture trenches
- Lenovo rolls out Flex 2 convertible laptops, A540 all-in-one desktop PC
- Microsoft highlights big-data, analytics projects at TechFair research fair