Latest articles from Lance Harris
Project in Dar es Salaam will focus on how TV white spaces can be used for broadband access in urban settings.
Big Blue hopes that emerging technologies designed to handle big data from the Square Kilometre Array (SKA) radio telescope will translate into datacentre breakthroughs over the next few years.
Skills, regulation and how they're able to specialise are among the key factors that will determine whether Africa’s new tech cities prosper or falter, according to analysts.
- Smartphone App Wrap: Games, movies, exercise, and Instagram
- Travel Tech Q&A: Airbnb's Nate Blecharczyk
- Silicon Valley's link to Warsaw's stunning $200m history museum of Polish-Jewish life
- Google Glass: It's not an enterprise product, get over it
- In wake of Tumblr acquisition, Yahoo bids for Hulu
- Microsoft and Google agree to build YouTube app for Windows Phone 8