Latest articles from Larry Barrett
Hackers are now targeting cloud-based apps and systems almost as much as on-premise environments, particularly with so-called brute force attacks and vulnerability scans.
Venture capitalists invested more money into fewer deals during the first quarter of the year as software startups continued to garner the lion's share of new funding.
Worldwide semiconductor equipment spending slumped to $33.8 billion last year, down 11.5 percent, as chipmakers focused more on upgrades and new-technology buys rather than ramping up capacity.
- Thousands of iOS apps left open to snooping thanks to SSL bug
- Data security in the cloud
- Tata invests in Xiaomi's Indian business
- ACCC warns site-blocking Bill may be used to 'intimidate' VPN users
- Google says Chinese Great Cannon shows need to encrypt web
- Hologram Stephen Hawking visits Australia with TelePresence