Latest articles from Larry Barrett
Hackers are now targeting cloud-based apps and systems almost as much as on-premise environments, particularly with so-called brute force attacks and vulnerability scans.
Venture capitalists invested more money into fewer deals during the first quarter of the year as software startups continued to garner the lion's share of new funding.
Worldwide semiconductor equipment spending slumped to $33.8 billion last year, down 11.5 percent, as chipmakers focused more on upgrades and new-technology buys rather than ramping up capacity.
- Konica Minolta snaps up two Australian IT service providers
- NZ media companies order ISPs to stop 'global mode' access
- Government ideal for hybrid cloud: Cisco
- Australia sees 15 percent data download volume surge
- South Korea to remove 90 percent of ActiveX by 2017
- Australia's foreign aid goes agile, making many assumptions