Latest articles from Larry Barrett
Hackers are now targeting cloud-based apps and systems almost as much as on-premise environments, particularly with so-called brute force attacks and vulnerability scans.
Venture capitalists invested more money into fewer deals during the first quarter of the year as software startups continued to garner the lion's share of new funding.
Worldwide semiconductor equipment spending slumped to $33.8 billion last year, down 11.5 percent, as chipmakers focused more on upgrades and new-technology buys rather than ramping up capacity.
- With new Office 2016 preview, Microsoft brings Mac users into the modern era
- Emailgate: How media mythology created Hillary Clinton's fake, fake identity
- Hillary Clinton's little email fuss: Beyond 'servers in the basement'
- The revenue in pizza boxes and trash cans: Why IoT proves there's nowhere money can't be made
- Will your next iPhone be waterproof?
- Why 2016 is going to be the year of DevOps