Latest articles from Larry Barrett
Hackers are now targeting cloud-based apps and systems almost as much as on-premise environments, particularly with so-called brute force attacks and vulnerability scans.
Venture capitalists invested more money into fewer deals during the first quarter of the year as software startups continued to garner the lion's share of new funding.
Worldwide semiconductor equipment spending slumped to $33.8 billion last year, down 11.5 percent, as chipmakers focused more on upgrades and new-technology buys rather than ramping up capacity.
- Microsoft: The open-source company
- IBM dismisses massive layoff report as workforce remixing continues
- The CRM Watchlist 2015 Lifetime Achievement Award goes to CRM Magazine
- Intuit partners with Stripe to bolster QuickBooks Self-Employed
- AT&T to acquire Nextel Mexico for $1.88B; aims to expands service to 76M people
- Precision, depth, and flexibility: the ultimate difference between PC software and apps