Most recently, he served as the online news editor for 1105 Media's Office Technology Group and as the online managing editor for SourceMedia's Investment Advisory Group publications Financial Planning, On Wall Street and Bank Investment Consultant. He was also a senior writer and editor at Ziff Davis Media's Baseline Magazine, winner of the Jesse H. Neal National Business Journalism Award, and ZDNet. In addition, he's served as a senior writer and editor at prominent technology and business websites including CNET, InternetNews.com, Multichannel News and the San Jose Business Journal.
Latest articles from Larry Barrett
In a preliminary proxy statement filed with the SEC, eBay urged shareholders to ignore the activist investor's handpicked nominees, claiming that Daniel Ninivaggi and Jonathan Christodoro are "not qualified" to replace any of the board's current members.
The number of malvertisements targeting mobile devices more than tripled last year, pushing contaminated web ads past pornography as the single largest malware threat to mobile users.
A new survey finds that most chief marketing officers now understand that if they want to have more influence and power within their organizations, they need to embrace big data to better understand their customers and foster stronger relationships with their CIOs.
- MBIE specifies SaaS for HR management shift
- Telstra fined over 15k customer details leaked in privacy breach
- NSA leaks fueled needed debate: Snowden
- NSW government to outsource ServiceFirst to private sector
- Government pressured to drop social media censorship plans
- Review: Waterfield Rough Rider leather messenger bag (Verdict: Retro cool)