Most recently, he served as the online news editor for 1105 Media's Office Technology Group and as the online managing editor for SourceMedia's Investment Advisory Group publications Financial Planning, On Wall Street and Bank Investment Consultant. He was also a senior writer and editor at Ziff Davis Media's Baseline Magazine, winner of the Jesse H. Neal National Business Journalism Award, and ZDNet. In addition, he's served as a senior writer and editor at prominent technology and business websites including CNET, InternetNews.com, Multichannel News and the San Jose Business Journal.
Latest articles from Larry Barrett
The number of malvertisements targeting mobile devices more than tripled last year, pushing contaminated web ads past pornography as the single largest malware threat to mobile users.
A new survey finds that most chief marketing officers now understand that if they want to have more influence and power within their organizations, they need to embrace big data to better understand their customers and foster stronger relationships with their CIOs.
Akamai and Adobe posted strong gains last month, lifting the S&P 500 to a 4.3 percent gain while other tech stocks including VeriSign, NetApp and Seagate lagged behind.
- HP 8 Android tablet goes on sale for $169.99
- My month with the Acer C710 Chromebook
- How to make the best coffee: Six geeky ways
- Pebble for Android 2.0 is now available in the Google Play Store
- Yahoo not veering off authentication path, just negotiating detours
- Nokia X Great Debate: I still don't think Android is worth the effort