Most recently, he served as the online news editor for 1105 Media's Office Technology Group and as the online managing editor for SourceMedia's Investment Advisory Group publications Financial Planning, On Wall Street and Bank Investment Consultant. He was also a senior writer and editor at Ziff Davis Media's Baseline Magazine, winner of the Jesse H. Neal National Business Journalism Award, and ZDNet. In addition, he's served as a senior writer and editor at prominent technology and business websites including CNET, InternetNews.com, Multichannel News and the San Jose Business Journal.
Latest articles from Larry Barrett
Hackers are now targeting cloud-based apps and systems almost as much as on-premise environments, particularly with so-called brute force attacks and vulnerability scans.
Venture capitalists invested more money into fewer deals during the first quarter of the year as software startups continued to garner the lion's share of new funding.
Worldwide semiconductor equipment spending slumped to $33.8 billion last year, down 11.5 percent, as chipmakers focused more on upgrades and new-technology buys rather than ramping up capacity.
- Judge revives Microsoft Irish data search warrant
- California payroll: Another failure waiting to happen?
- Intel finally releases Haswell-E Extreme Edition processors
- Words of caution: APIs are an emerging spaghetti patchwork
- With the iPhone 6 ready to launch, here's what it needs to succeed
- Facebook's data centers worldwide, by the numbers and in pictures