Latest articles from Larry Barrett
Hackers are now targeting cloud-based apps and systems almost as much as on-premise environments, particularly with so-called brute force attacks and vulnerability scans.
Venture capitalists invested more money into fewer deals during the first quarter of the year as software startups continued to garner the lion's share of new funding.
Worldwide semiconductor equipment spending slumped to $33.8 billion last year, down 11.5 percent, as chipmakers focused more on upgrades and new-technology buys rather than ramping up capacity.
- Unitrends looks to migrate traditional offsite archival storage to the cloud
- Five ways retailers can start using IoT today
- The price of losing sensitive customer data is about to get a lot higher for Dutch companies
- Grabit campaign spies on SMBs, steals sensitive data
- Tablets with wireless data plans expected to gain share, says IDC
- Todoist: Getting things done with an Apple Watch