Latest articles from Larry Barrett
Cloud computing experts from Oracle, Verizon Terremark, NetApp and Cloudera offered up their mostly optimistic short- and long-term outlooks for the enterprise cloud during a panel at Interop Las Vegas.
A U.S. District judge in Manhattan has sentenced Scot Zarkiewicz to 63 months in prison and ordered him to forfeit $5.5 million in assets after the former CEO of SingleClick Systems copped to defrauding 35 victims of more than $6.3 million in a private-stock scam.
The activist investor worth more than $20 billion references Sir John Dalberg and Hans Christian Andersen in his latest screed calling for shareholders to shake up eBay's board and demand a PayPal spin-off.
- Microsoft buys Office collaboration tool maker LiveLoop: Sources
- Most popular US web browsers, according to the federal government
- Microsoft rolls out major Surface Pro 3 firmware update
- Intel's next big thing: Knights Landing Xeon Phi
- Google makes deploying software on its cloud a trivial task
- Facebook talks plans for drones, virtual reality at F8 2015