Latest articles from Larry Barrett
Cloud computing experts from Oracle, Verizon Terremark, NetApp and Cloudera offered up their mostly optimistic short- and long-term outlooks for the enterprise cloud during a panel at Interop Las Vegas.
A U.S. District judge in Manhattan has sentenced Scot Zarkiewicz to 63 months in prison and ordered him to forfeit $5.5 million in assets after the former CEO of SingleClick Systems copped to defrauding 35 victims of more than $6.3 million in a private-stock scam.
The activist investor worth more than $20 billion references Sir John Dalberg and Hans Christian Andersen in his latest screed calling for shareholders to shake up eBay's board and demand a PayPal spin-off.
- Top iOS news of the week: iPhone accessories cause camera glitches, Russian store closed, not guilty
- Apple Pay responsible for 1 percent of November digital payments, Google Wallet garners 4 percent
- Best last-minute Christmas deals on Apple iPad Air, mini tablets
- Cheap Black Friday/Cyber Monday Android tablets riddled with vulnerabilities and security headaches
- Top Android news of the week: Todoist, Pebble Watch, $5,000 phone
- Cisco elevates patent battle against Arista with ITC complaint