Latest articles from Larry Barrett
Cloud computing experts from Oracle, Verizon Terremark, NetApp and Cloudera offered up their mostly optimistic short- and long-term outlooks for the enterprise cloud during a panel at Interop Las Vegas.
A U.S. District judge in Manhattan has sentenced Scot Zarkiewicz to 63 months in prison and ordered him to forfeit $5.5 million in assets after the former CEO of SingleClick Systems copped to defrauding 35 victims of more than $6.3 million in a private-stock scam.
The activist investor worth more than $20 billion references Sir John Dalberg and Hans Christian Andersen in his latest screed calling for shareholders to shake up eBay's board and demand a PayPal spin-off.
- With build 10122, Windows 10 finally starts coming together
- Perfect storm: How 3 cloud fronts will rain on your IT parade
- Microsoft revealed as mystery buyer in attempted Salesforce acquisition
- FBI admits it didn't crack any major cases with Patriot Act powers
- Anaplan scales up, adds more apps
- Uber courts businesses in Brazil