Latest articles from Larry Barrett
Cloud computing experts from Oracle, Verizon Terremark, NetApp and Cloudera offered up their mostly optimistic short- and long-term outlooks for the enterprise cloud during a panel at Interop Las Vegas.
A U.S. District judge in Manhattan has sentenced Scot Zarkiewicz to 63 months in prison and ordered him to forfeit $5.5 million in assets after the former CEO of SingleClick Systems copped to defrauding 35 victims of more than $6.3 million in a private-stock scam.
The activist investor worth more than $20 billion references Sir John Dalberg and Hans Christian Andersen in his latest screed calling for shareholders to shake up eBay's board and demand a PayPal spin-off.
- EMC to cut jobs after weak outlook
- VMware, Google connect to expand enterprise cloud offerings
- Apple Watch could be playing for a market worth $16.5bn by 2020
- Hackers blackmailed Silk Road underground
- Latest financial numbers show Apple's gadgets are not overpriced
- Huddle shuffling execs with new CEO amid global expansion plan