Latest articles from Larry Barrett
Cloud computing experts from Oracle, Verizon Terremark, NetApp and Cloudera offered up their mostly optimistic short- and long-term outlooks for the enterprise cloud during a panel at Interop Las Vegas.
A U.S. District judge in Manhattan has sentenced Scot Zarkiewicz to 63 months in prison and ordered him to forfeit $5.5 million in assets after the former CEO of SingleClick Systems copped to defrauding 35 victims of more than $6.3 million in a private-stock scam.
The activist investor worth more than $20 billion references Sir John Dalberg and Hans Christian Andersen in his latest screed calling for shareholders to shake up eBay's board and demand a PayPal spin-off.
- You don't have to be Google to be a 'digital master'
- Microsoft's Project Spartan is being armed for assault in the browser wars
- Top iOS news of the week: Tracking iPhones, Apple Pay activations, iPhones most profitable
- Traveling overseas with T-Mobile: free data and text is good enough for most
- Top Android news of the week: Android for Work, Android Pay, owning the market
- Uber admits database breach putting driver data at risk