Latest articles from Larry Barrett
Cloud computing experts from Oracle, Verizon Terremark, NetApp and Cloudera offered up their mostly optimistic short- and long-term outlooks for the enterprise cloud during a panel at Interop Las Vegas.
A U.S. District judge in Manhattan has sentenced Scot Zarkiewicz to 63 months in prison and ordered him to forfeit $5.5 million in assets after the former CEO of SingleClick Systems copped to defrauding 35 victims of more than $6.3 million in a private-stock scam.
The activist investor worth more than $20 billion references Sir John Dalberg and Hans Christian Andersen in his latest screed calling for shareholders to shake up eBay's board and demand a PayPal spin-off.
- Orion Health rebounds, but US market still tough
- Tim Cook's thoughts to investors on iPad, iPhone and Apple Watch
- 'Peak iPad' may have already come and gone
- What's on tap for Microsoft's Build 2015 show
- Apple rides the iPhone, Mac gravy train in Q2 earnings
- Lenovo's new ThinkCentre Chromebox: The right size for small business