Latest articles from Larry Dignan
Fortinet acquires Meru Networks for its technology to manage wireless networks as it rolls out a mobility service designed to better manage bring your own device environments.
Workday's first quarter was solid, but showed signs of slowing growth and competition from the likes of Oracle.
EMC's move to buy Virtustream positions it to offer infrastructure as a service and take a larger piece of the cloud pie. EMC is also trying to look a lot more like IBM and other tech giants that offer managed services.
- One-third of vendors would cannibalize their sales to get to cloud
- Nokia Networks buys SON technology maker Eden Rock
- Fortinet acquires Meru Networks, rolls out BYOD service
- ConAgra Foods targets end to child hunger
- Survey: Managing enterprise storage in a digital world
- Brazilian government reduces scope of tech education initiatives