Latest articles from Larry Dignan
Home Depot said it has added better encryption software and replaced 85,000 PIN pads following the attack that started in April.
Oracle's front man will become CTO and hand off to Mark Hurd and Safra Catz as co-CEOs. Oracle delivers another shaky quarter.
The company will spend about 70 percent of its capital expenditures on technology and the rest on stores. Today, the capital spending is split 50-50.
- SAP confirms purchase of travel expenses platform Concur for $8.3B
- Alibaba prepares for imminent IPO at $68 per share
- Parasite marketing: How to piggyback an iPhone launch
- Home Depot: 56 million payment cards affected by cyberattack
- Red Hat subscription revenue continues to climb amid positive Q2 earnings
- Oracle's Ellison steps down as CEO as Hurd, Catz take over