Latest articles from Larry Dignan
Comparing the largest cloud players on the block gets a bit convoluted the way tech vendors are compiling their financials. Here's a crack at playing the cloud revenue face-off game.
Microsoft puts its commercial cloud lineup on a $6.3 billion annual run rate, which is on par with what Amazon Web Services is putting up. Enterprise carries team Microsoft.
MobileIron and Citrix, which is going through a broader restructuring, said enterprise mobility deals were pushed out in the first quarter. However, VMware execs are stoked about AirWatch.
- Apple Watch: Bliss or bling? Glanceable moments will decide
- Infosys buying digital commerce provider Kallidus in $120 million deal
- Civil rights organizations up in arms against Internet.org in Brazil
- Ubuntu 15.04 hands-on: One giant leap for developers and the cloud, but one small step for the desktop
- Apple security features can be easily bypassed, says researcher
- Travel tip: How to send directions from your PC to your Android phone