Latest articles from Larry Dignan
Windows 9 will be important---if only to put Windows 8 to bed---but could be the last of Microsoft's big bang OS releases if CEO Satya Nadella's cloud-centric plan works out well.
Intuit's cloud shift is going to hurt in the short term, but the company is betting on a recovery after the fiscal 2015 pain ahead.
Amazon Web Services enhanced the SSL implementation for its content delivery network called CloudFront.
- What Docker does right and what it doesn't do right... yet
- Breach at US security contractor exposed at least 25,000 workers
- HP boosts storage offerings for software-defined datacenters
- Google picks up design firm Gecko Design for top secret X lab
- GreenDust wants Indians to be in with the old, out with the new
- iPhone 6 production hit with display problems