Latest articles from Larry Dignan
Nokia's operating loss of $692 million put the hurt on what was otherwise a solid quarter for Microsoft.
The biggest takeaway from Verizon's results was that 4G LTE tablet connections are accelerating.
IBM named Frances West Chief Accessibility Officer to work on Big Blue's policies and practices on accessibility and collaborate with other groups.
- UK makes ODF its official documents format standard
- EU ups antitrust pressure on Google; cites NSA scandal, Android domination as a factor
- Apple Q3 2014 hardware sales: By the numbers
- LinkedIn sharpening B2B tools with Bizo acquisition
- Apple Q3: iPhone gravy train derails in expectations miss
- Juniper Networks satisfies Q2 earnings estimates but soft on outlook