Latest articles from Larry Dignan
The "global number of addressable wrists" could be the market opportunity for Apple Watch, argues one analyst.
First quarter sales were up 50 percent and Palo Alto Networks raised its sales forecast for the second quarter.
The natural language understanding software maker says its fiscal 2015 will be back-end loaded as it transitions to a cloud model.
- GoPro to start manufacturing in Brazil
- Deutsche Telekom, Orange confirm early talks with BT over EE buyout
- Microsoft hit with $140m tax bill in China?
- Google's Project Ara gets some new rivals as Finnish startups invent the next wave of modular devices
- 'Life is pretty good here for IT people': Where techies earn five times the average salary
- NBN Co to drop CVC price from February