Latest articles from Larry Dignan
In the fourth quarter, Adobe ended with 1.44 million Creative Cloud subscriptions, up 402,000 from the third quarter. Enterprises continue to tap into Adobe's subscriptions.
A review board will be a key part of how devices and manufacturers get Firefox OS branding.
- Adobe makes cloud turn goes well in Q4, outlook light
- Change in Mavericks contact syncing draws privacy concerns
- Intel, Via hardware crypto not to be trusted
- Steve Ballmer: The Legacy [video]
- Mulling Mulally's chances as Microsoft's next CEO
- Big Data in Minas Gerais: Creating a public sector analytics blueprint