Latest articles from Larry Dignan
Verizon's fourth quarter results were standard issue, but the company did put some color on how the Internet of things could drive growth.
Microsoft took the plunge into holographic computing and has all the hooks built in to ensure the technology will at least be tried in the enterprise.
Microsoft is betting on holographic applications and everything from Skype to Minecraft will be in play.
- PC and tech suppliers show their stuff at the UK's big BETT2015
- How digital collaboration will evolve in 2015
- Digital Transformation - The Use Cases: Sports
- CIO and IT leaders: YOU hold the burden of proof...
- Top iOS news of the week: Eye tracking, Chrome Handoff, iPhone big in Asia
- Top Android news of the week: Windows phone, Samsung overheating, and Google apps