Latest articles from Larry Dignan
Industrial customers have cut back on 3D printing purchase. A longer sales cycle could reflect a broader slowdown or that enterprises are conducting due diligence on HP 2016 entry to the market.
Gary Scholten, CIO for Principle Financial Group, tells ZDNet the benefits and challenges of integrating IT with the cloud, including agility, cloud bursting, governance, vendor management, and more.
Ford's Global Future Mobility Manager Erica Klampfl explains how Ford is getting massive amounts of sensor data from its vehicles and is using the cloud to manage and process it.
- Orion Health rebounds, but US market still tough
- Tim Cook's thoughts to investors on iPad, iPhone and Apple Watch
- 'Peak iPad' may have already come and gone
- What's on tap for Microsoft's Build 2015 show
- Apple rides the iPhone, Mac gravy train in Q2 earnings
- Lenovo's new ThinkCentre Chromebox: The right size for small business