Latest articles from Larry Dignan
Citrix's first quarter shined, but the company said the second quarter will be lighter than current expectations.
Amid solid first quarter results, EMC chief Joe Tucci says the pace of innovation around cloud, big data and the Internet of things is accelerating. That acceleration is making some customers cautious.
VMware had a busy first quarter after it completed the acquisition of AirWatch, which gave the company a mobile strategy. The company also launched virtual storage software.
- Apple Q2: Cook explains the iPad lag; Office for iPad; ramping up its enterprise efforts
- Chorus earnings take $10m regulatory hit
- North America is down to its last IPv4 addresses
- Apple Q2 2014 hardware sales: By the numbers
- Qualcomm lands shy of Q2 sales expectations
- Apple Q2: iPhone blasts expectations, makes up for iPad decline