Latest articles from Larry Dignan
For some third party apps, a partnership with Google Now will be a mobile boon. Others won't be so lucky. Time will tell.
Starting in the first quarter Amazon will break out AWS as its own unit with more financial transparency. The move will open up options for AWS and Amazon.
For Samsung, the acquisition of Simpress will fill in a few B2B gaps for expansion into Latin America. ZDNet Korea reported the deal.
- Anti-piracy advocate Roadshow beefs up political donations
- Apple Watch: What does success look like?
- Big phones, Windows 10, Outlook on iOS (MobileTechRoundup show #338)
- Danger zone: Enterprise maintenance and support
- 4G in Brazil sees 400 percent growth in 2014
- 5 ways APIs will be the workhorses of 2015