Latest articles from Larry Dignan
Apple is expected to detail the Apple Watch rollout at a March 9 event, but other products may also be highlighted and refreshed.
Google Play paid search ads could help developers reach more customers. For Google, Google Play seems like a natural mobile ad outlet.
By offering enterprise adoption agreements, Splunk is hoping to encourage more enterprises to standardize on its machine data analytics platform.
- You don't have to be Google to be a 'digital master'
- Microsoft's Project Spartan is being armed for assault in the browser wars
- Top iOS news of the week: Tracking iPhones, Apple Pay activations, iPhones most profitable
- Traveling overseas with T-Mobile: free data and text is good enough for most
- Top Android news of the week: Android for Work, Android Pay, owning the market
- Uber admits database breach putting driver data at risk