Latest articles from Larry Dignan
Original device manufacturers are gaining market share as hyperscale providers buy no-name servers. Can the traditional enterprise giants close the gap with private clouds?
ServiceNow grew first quarter sales 52 percent compared to a year ago, but a light sales outlook for the second quarter spooked Wall Street.
Google can move the Web, but there is a case to be made that the company's effort to use mobile friendliness as a ranking tool could backfire.
- These key restrictions won't help Google in the EC's Android antitrust probe
- What's next for Microsoft's 'universal' Office apps
- Hollywood movies vs. the real future of AI
- Climbing the career ladder: What do you need on your CV to make it to the top in tech?
- Security experts urge Congress to reject cyber-threat sharing bills
- Microsoft shutters its standalone Open Tech open-source subsidiary