Latest articles from Larry Dignan
We're adding a few writers to our ZDNet lineup beginning April 1 and expanding our coverage into the intersection of robotics and business.
BlackBerry's turnaround remains a work in progress, but the company has more than enough capital to see it through. The company does need to stabilize revenue.
Oracle, VCE and Cisco dominated the standards as integrated system sales surged in the fourth quarter and 2014.
- Six surprising facts about who's winning the operating system and browser wars in the U.S.
- AirMask Colors for iPhone 6 hands-on: Add color and light protection in seconds
- Top iOS news of the week: Prime music, Android switchers, Apple Watch apps
- Microsoft, Yahoo extend their possible search-deal termination date
- Microsoft's next Windows 10 Mobile test build on track to support majority of Windows Phones
- Top Android news of the week: Galaxy phones coming, Microsoft apps, Motorola guilty