Latest articles from Larry Dignan
All companies may have to revisit their IT spending and security practices following the Target data breach. Does anyone really believe that Target was the only company that had lax practices.
If you've traveled chances are you've used Gogo. Here's a look at how in-flight connectivity is scaling in North America and now globally.
Amazon raises its Prime subscription fee by $20 a year to cover fuel, transportation and video content costs.
- Poor battery life after installing iOS 7.1? Try these simple tips
- Mozilla abandons development of Metro Firefox for Windows 8
- US government to surrender control of Internet
- Congress nudged by NSA nominee to revive CISPA as intelligence reforms take shape
- Facebook open sourcing real-time energy, water efficiency dashboards
- iOS 8 to gain (at least) five new first-party apps