Latest articles from Larry Dignan
BlackBerry's third quarter revenue came in well below expectations and CEO John Chen said the focus will now turn to growth. A lot is riding on BES 12.
Oracle takes a cloud victory lap as analysts and investor cheer the second quarter. CTO Larry Ellison lays out plans to pass Salesforce.
The most recent developments in the Sony cyber attack spur one key question: Now what?
- Cisco elevates patent battle against Arista with ITC complaint
- Serious NTP security holes have appeared and are being exploited
- Staples: 1.16 million cards possibly vulnerable in data attack
- Sony hack: How cybercrime just got even more complicated
- Microsoft pays VirnetX $23 million to settle expanded patent case
- Sony debacle shows how not to handle a hack