Latest articles from Larry Dignan
Apple's iPad Pro looks like more of a September-October happening and the degree of difficulty for tablets replacing PCs in the enterprise is increasing.
Hillary Rodham Clinton is in one big email mess, but if you zoom out and look at her as any other employee you have a leading example of shadow IT at play.
The growth in the server market remains with the white box manufacturers that are supplying hyperscale cloud providers. Will the top guns---HP, IBM, Dell, Cisco and Lenovo---have an answer?
- Have services become the new monoliths? A case for microservices
- FREAK flaw: How to protect yourself now
- EMC beats HP as enterprise storage spending ticked upward in Q4: IDC
- Virtual desktop infrastructure's failure to launch (Podcast)
- Lumia 830: 90 percent of what I want in a smartphone at half the price
- 6 potential uses for Apple Watch in the enterprise