Latest articles from Larry Dignan
A TechPro Research survey shows how large enterprises have little innovation faith in the business tech market. The IT pecking order is shifting, but the game isn't over.
Cisco said its new storage area networking system will be more cost effective and tie into various architectures and protocols more easily.
By cutting eBay Enterprise out of the e-commerce equation, Dick's CEO Ed Stack argues that the retailer can improve profits and control its omnichannel. Will the move work?
- How Rahul Yadav changed the entrepreneur-VC equation forever
- Successful user experiences may rely more on psychology than design
- Top Windows Phone news of the week: LG's back, updates control, devs don't want to play
- Aukey Quick Charge 2.0 wall and portable chargers top off your new phones quickly
- Top iOS news of the week: Watch update, copy away, Home app
- Top Android news of the week: Factory reset failures, Note 5, phone calling on the watch