Latest articles from Larry Dignan
A TechPro Research survey shows how large enterprises have little innovation faith in the business tech market. The IT pecking order is shifting, but the game isn't over.
Cisco said its new storage area networking system will be more cost effective and tie into various architectures and protocols more easily.
By cutting eBay Enterprise out of the e-commerce equation, Dick's CEO Ed Stack argues that the retailer can improve profits and control its omnichannel. Will the move work?
- With build 10122, Windows 10 finally starts coming together
- Perfect storm: How 3 cloud fronts will rain on your IT parade
- Microsoft revealed as mystery buyer in attempted Salesforce acquisition
- FBI admits it didn't crack any major cases with Patriot Act powers
- Anaplan scales up, adds more apps
- Uber courts businesses in Brazil