Latest articles from Larry Dignan
Samsung's Galaxy S6 Edge offers a snazzy design and a lot of hope, but it's unclear how functional that sliver of screen really is. Here's a look at what the Edge offers on the wraparound screen today.
The launch of the Galaxy S6 is critical to Samsung's overall financial performance and it's clear there will be strong curb appeal among the Android crowd. Switchers from the iPhone are unlikely.
The company said it is facing numerous challenges ranging from enterprise demand, pricing and product qualifications.
- Startup industry backs employee share scheme changes
- Why India's Flipkart abandoned its mobile website
- Nokia keeps Vodafone Australia's network management contract
- Tasmanian Audit Office reveals 'excessive' online attack risks
- Second CBA IT exec charged for corruption
- Optus rapped for three privacy breaches