Latest articles from Larry Dignan
Original device manufacturers are gaining market share as hyperscale providers buy no-name servers. Can the traditional enterprise giants close the gap with private clouds?
ServiceNow grew first quarter sales 52 percent compared to a year ago, but a light sales outlook for the second quarter spooked Wall Street.
Google can move the Web, but there is a case to be made that the company's effort to use mobile friendliness as a ranking tool could backfire.
- Mixed bag for Verizon's Q1
- Yahoo squeezes more out of Microsoft in new search deal, filing reveals
- Two Galaxy Tab A budget-friendly tablets come to the US
- Disaster robots slow to gain acceptance from responders
- Containers: Fundamental to the cloud's evolution
- Refreshed MacBook Pro: Stunningly fast storage, spooky touchpad, delightful display