Latest articles from Larry Dignan
Samsung's Galaxy S6 Edge has a tapered edge screen that could be nirvana for notifications. Enterprise developers, however, need to develop notifications that mean business.
Samsung's Galaxy S6 Edge offers a snazzy design and a lot of hope, but it's unclear how functional that sliver of screen really is. Here's a look at what the Edge offers on the wraparound screen today.
The launch of the Galaxy S6 is critical to Samsung's overall financial performance and it's clear there will be strong curb appeal among the Android crowd. Switchers from the iPhone are unlikely.
- The programs with the most security vulnerabilities in 2014 were not the ones you think
- Six surprising facts about who's winning the operating system and browser wars in the U.S.
- AirMask Colors for iPhone 6 hands-on: Add color and light protection in seconds
- Top iOS news of the week: Prime music, Android switchers, Apple Watch apps
- Microsoft, Yahoo extend their possible search-deal termination date
- Microsoft's next Windows 10 Mobile test build on track to support majority of Windows Phones