Latest articles from Larry Dignan
By cutting eBay Enterprise out of the e-commerce equation, Dick's CEO Ed Stack argues that the retailer can improve profits and control its omnichannel. Will the move work?
The company also launches features to analyze, build and target communities via its Community Cloud.
Forrester Research acknowledges the issues with OpenStack in enterprise cloud deployments but tells companies to suck it up and jump on the bandwagon.
- Lenovo's ThinkPad tablet range to leverage Windows 10 launch
- Lenovo launches storage arrays for small, mid-sized enterprises
- Woolworths revives mobile reselling with Telstra
- US charity sues CommBank in IT bribery scandal
- Unless kids are working, coding should not be taught: Abbott
- Jawbone sues Fitbit, alleges ex-employee theft of confidential information