Latest articles from Larry Dignan
Samsung's Galaxy S6 Edge offers a snazzy design and a lot of hope, but it's unclear how functional that sliver of screen really is. Here's a look at what the Edge offers on the wraparound screen today.
The launch of the Galaxy S6 is critical to Samsung's overall financial performance and it's clear there will be strong curb appeal among the Android crowd. Switchers from the iPhone are unlikely.
The company said it is facing numerous challenges ranging from enterprise demand, pricing and product qualifications.
- Microsoft to deliver Rio 2016 websites
- Microsoft Office 365, Dynamics CRM Online goes live in Australia
- Australian government emails passport details of Obama and Putin to football comp
- Microsoft rolls out first Windows 10 preview with 'Spartan' browser
- ASR Group Sweetens its Business with SAP
- Gmail for Android gains unified inbox view