Latest articles from Larry Dignan
The biggest risk ahead for Google is that it could become an experimental corporation that is really simply unfocused, disjointed and prone to chronic dabbling.
The deal, valued at $3 billion and $2.7 billion net of debt and cash, gives HP more heft to tackle campus networks and wireless technology.
BlackBerry's cloud edition of BES12 aims to simplify deployments of its enterprise mobility management flagship.
- Apple and Google prepare patches for FREAK SSL flaw
- Google to ditch Chrome support for Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Hortonworks chief: Why it's time for some tough Hadoop decisions
- Alibaba opens data center in Silicon Valley, eyes US cloud market
- ARM, Tencent Games ink mobile gaming partnership
- We can't avoid the war around us: Life as an Afghan mobile telco