Latest articles from Larry Dignan
The 180 puts Google in a camp that includes Microsoft and Mozilla for a Pointer Event standard for browsers.
According to the FAA, enterprises can obtain exemptions to speed up airspace restrictions, but there are limitations.
Ruth Porat, currently CFO of Morgan Stanley, starts May 26 and will report to Google CEO Larry Page.
- Half of enterprises have no budget at all for mobile security, survey finds
- Talks of Intel buying Altera send stocks soaring
- Google teams with Johnson & Johnson on surgical robots
- Former Target CIO joins cloud-based apps company
- Slack confirms security breach, intros two-factor authentication
- The most popular US end-user operating systems, according to the federal government