Latest articles from Larry Dignan
Google can move the Web, but there is a case to be made that the company's effort to use mobile friendliness as a ranking tool could backfire.
The two cloud vendors, which already share many joint customers, provide an integration path.
Target will fund $19 million so MasterCard can settle complaints related to the 2013 data breach at the retailer.
- Australian tax commissioner disputes claims by Apple, Google
- Cloud POS developer Vend readies a slew of Q2 upgrades
- Atlassian acquires video conferencing company Blue Jimp
- Dallas Buyers Club wants alleged infringer details by May 6
- Malware tops Australia's online crime threat: ACC
- Satya Nadella and Tim Cook crack Time magazine's list of the world's 100 Most Influential People