Latest articles from Larry Dignan
BlackBerry's third quarter revenue came in well below expectations and CEO John Chen said the focus will now turn to growth. A lot is riding on BES 12.
Oracle takes a cloud victory lap as analysts and investor cheer the second quarter. CTO Larry Ellison lays out plans to pass Salesforce.
The most recent developments in the Sony cyber attack spur one key question: Now what?
- Microsoft reveals Windows vulnerable to FREAK SSL flaw
- Australian wireless broadband market sees saturation: ACCC
- Acer adds pair of new PCs to Chromebox CXI lineup
- MWC: 5G in 2020, and the rise of the machines
- Telstra customers gain access to own metadata from next month
- Samsung's Galaxy S6 likely to start at $699