Latest articles from Larry Dignan
Apple's iPad Pro looks like more of a September-October happening and the degree of difficulty for tablets replacing PCs in the enterprise is increasing.
Hillary Rodham Clinton is in one big email mess, but if you zoom out and look at her as any other employee you have a leading example of shadow IT at play.
The growth in the server market remains with the white box manufacturers that are supplying hyperscale cloud providers. Will the top guns---HP, IBM, Dell, Cisco and Lenovo---have an answer?
- Optus customers to get Wi-Fi calling on iOS and Android
- Xero converting BankLink customers to its platform
- Mitnick's tips to combat social engineering
- Australian government eyes tax on Netflix
- Indian PM Modi tries tech diplomacy with post on China's Weibo
- Grow very, very fast or die: what makes software such a tough business