Latest articles from Larry Dignan
Home security systems aren't all that secure and expose your home to Web and mobile vulnerabilities.
IBM and Softbank are collaborating to teach Watson Japanese as well as meld cognitive computing and Pepper the social robot.
The move will bolster HP's encryption and data security business. Terms of the deal weren't disclosed.
- Under Armour's digital product plan to be fleshed out in September
- ARM boosted by strong iPhone sales but still hankers after servers
- BlackBerry acquires WatchDox to enhance mobile security portfolio
- Good Technology expands Android security options
- The Apple Watch I don't even have already has dozens of quality apps
- Another billion dollar data center investment for Google