Latest articles from Larry Dignan
The "global number of addressable wrists" could be the market opportunity for Apple Watch, argues one analyst.
First quarter sales were up 50 percent and Palo Alto Networks raised its sales forecast for the second quarter.
The natural language understanding software maker says its fiscal 2015 will be back-end loaded as it transitions to a cloud model.
- Microsoft's Project Spartan is being armed for assault in the browser wars
- Top iOS news of the week: Tracking iPhones, Apple Pay activations, iPhones most profitable
- Traveling overseas with T-Mobile: free data and text is good enough for most
- Top Android news of the week: Android for Work, Android Pay, owning the market
- Uber admits database breach putting driver data at risk
- Technology outsourcers learn to ride the cloud