Latest articles from Larry Dignan
Best Buy is going to be whacked by "external pressures" such as deflationary pricing and weak demand for electronics. The fix is more investment on technology and omnichannel e-commerce tools.
The cloud move means that hardware vendors will have to sell servers, routers and storage systems to fewer players.
Samsung and BlackBerry may not be an item yet, but there are a lot of reasons why the case for a merger is stronger than ever.
- Korea's Daum Kakao officially launches taxi booking app
- Reconnaissance malware wave strikes energy sector
- CEO chessmaster: 'Mobile first' is a risky move for the enterprise
- Charge your smartphone and jumpstart your car with the Cyntur JumperPack Mini
- Smartphones drive Huawei profits up 33 percent for 2014
- SAP unveils startup acceleration scheme in Singapore