Latest articles from Larry Dignan
VMware, unlike other tech vendors, didn't take a large hit from currency fluctuations.
Under Armour's connected fitness revenue is a small portion of the overall revenue pie in the first quarter, but CEO Kevin Plank said the strategy will be outlined more in September.
The effort, called Centrify Privilege Service (CPS), is aimed at identity management for accounts where passwords are shared as well as individual.
- Apple Watch: Bliss or bling? Glanceable moments will decide
- Infosys buying digital commerce provider Kallidus in $120 million deal
- Civil rights organizations up in arms against Internet.org in Brazil
- Ubuntu 15.04 hands-on: One giant leap for developers and the cloud, but one small step for the desktop
- Apple security features can be easily bypassed, says researcher
- Travel tip: How to send directions from your PC to your Android phone