Latest articles from Larry Dignan
Facebook's developer conference could highlight additional advertising and marketing tools designed to fill out the company's ad tech stack.
This data lake stack includes VMware, Pivotal, EMC and third party Hadoop vendors such as Cloudera and Hortonworks as well as analytics platforms including SAS and Tableau.
The move makes Rakuten a global e-book player with Overdrive's network of library and content partnerships.
- AirMask Colors for iPhone 6 hands-on: Add color and light protection in seconds
- Top iOS news of the week: Prime music, Android switchers, Apple Watch apps
- Microsoft, Yahoo extend their possible search-deal termination date
- Microsoft's next Windows 10 Mobile test build on track to support majority of Windows Phones
- Top Android news of the week: Galaxy phones coming, Microsoft apps, Motorola guilty
- Half of enterprises have no budget at all for mobile security, survey finds