Latest articles from Larry Dignan
Cloud decisions for enterprises are shifting back to central IT; Amazon Web Services leads; Microsoft's Azure surges and there's a lot of headroom left for infrastructure as a service.
The company has partnered with Cloudera, Hortonworks and MapR in an effort to better secure sensitive data housed in Hadoop clusters.
Big Blue plans to launch a series of applications designed to take advantage of the building software defined storage movement.
- Microsoft's Project Spartan is being armed for assault in the browser wars
- Top iOS news of the week: Tracking iPhones, Apple Pay activations, iPhones most profitable
- Traveling overseas with T-Mobile: free data and text is good enough for most
- Top Android news of the week: Android for Work, Android Pay, owning the market
- Uber admits database breach putting driver data at risk
- Technology outsourcers learn to ride the cloud