Latest articles from Larry Dignan
VMware is a cloud enabler, but the business model reflects an enterprise software model of yesteryear that's highly lucrative.
As part of the rollout, HP dangles the Envy x360, a large 2-in-1 that may appeal to business users.
According to data compiled by MapLight, Google spent the most it has ever on lobbying federal agencies and Congress. It still trails the likes of AT&T, Verizon and Comcast though.
- SendGrid confirms hack, issues mass password reset
- Amazon lures business buyers with launch of Amazon Business
- StarHub looks to SDN for cloud transformation
- Dell releases Migration Manager for the social enterprise
- T-Mobile adds 1.8 million customers in Q1, becomes threat to wireless giants
- Kong goes open source: Mashape dubs it the first microservices management layer