Latest articles from Larry Dignan
Google's autonomous cars are likely to roam Mountain View without a lot of issues. But that doesn't mean communities will accept them outside of the high-tech's bubble.
Forrester Research argued in a research report that Google and Microsoft check off the consumer, commerce, corporate and connected checkboxes to be a business digital app platform. It may make sense to throw other players into the mix too.
Cisco's U.S. enterprise business is surged in its latest quarter in contrast to rivals. Will the gravy train continue?
- With build 10122, Windows 10 finally starts coming together
- Perfect storm: How 3 cloud fronts will rain on your IT parade
- Microsoft revealed as mystery buyer in attempted Salesforce acquisition
- FBI admits it didn't crack any major cases with Patriot Act powers
- Anaplan scales up, adds more apps
- Uber courts businesses in Brazil