Latest articles from Larry Dignan
The Helion Rack includes infrastructure and platform services designed to host mission critical cloud apps.
Customers are increasingly mixing in digital channels such as live chat for customer support, but a good phone call is still the road to satisfaction for consumers.
AWS has named six partners under a certification program designed to ensure consultants maintain a common customer experience.
- Mirantis joins Cloud Foundry to ease the PaaS onto OpenStack
- Konica Minolta snaps up two Australian IT service providers
- NZ media companies order ISPs to stop 'global mode' access
- Government ideal for hybrid cloud: Cisco
- Australia sees 15 percent data download volume surge
- South Korea to remove 90 percent of ActiveX by 2017