Latest articles from Larry Seltzer
After largely avoiding Windows 8, I really got to like Windows 8.1. When Windows 10 comes along I'll feel a lot better about it and so, I suspect, will everyone else.
[UPDATED] An attacker can introduce persistent boot ROM malware using an "evil maid" attack through the MacBook Thunderbolt ports.
The Chinese government has been working for a long time on replacing foreign, largely American, technology with home-grown alternatives, but conditions are much better for them than in the past.
- Linux and open source 2014: It was the best of years, it was the worst of years
- Sony's 'The Interview' to be key streaming, security, cloud moment
- A look back at 2014 and a look ahead to 2015
- Chromebook: Three things Google must do in 2015
- The CISO, the CIO, the CEO, or you: Who is really responsible for cybersecurity?
- PCLinuxOS and UEFI systems