Latest articles from Larry Seltzer
[UPDATED 2X] A Google researcher found a privilege elevation bug in Windows. After 90 days he made it public. He gives no indication that he contacted Microsoft.
The only real surprise I see is a good one having to do with Windows XP and Office 2003. There was other good news and lots of bad.
Microsoft's Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit (EMET) tightens the security screws in Windows and applications. It's set up for enterprise deployment and management.
- Apple hits new high in China as Xiaomi baulks at phones for the West
- Galaxy S6 vs Galaxy S6 Edge: What's the difference?
- Apple and Google prepare patches for FREAK SSL flaw
- Google to ditch Chrome support for Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Hortonworks chief: Why it's time for some tough Hadoop decisions
- Alibaba opens data center in Silicon Valley, eyes US cloud market