Prior to that he spent over a decade consulting and writing on technology subjects, primarily in the area of security. He is the author of three books and thousands of published articles and many more unpublished, private reports.
Larry has been Technical Director at several test laboratories where he both directed and ran product testing, with a special interest in test automation.
Larry began his career as a Software Engineer at the now-defunct Desktop Software Corporation in Princeton, NJ, on the team that wrote the NPL 4GL query language. He also worked on corporate IT and software development at Chase Econometrics.
Larry is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania with a degree in Public Policy.
Latest articles from Larry Seltzer
[CORRECTION] All versions of Windows and Internet Explorer will receive updates on Patch Tuesday next week. The recent IE zero-day will be included in the fixes.
The next version of Security Essentials will include prominent warnings that Windows XP is not a safe operating system.
Reports on Monday that Microsoft has extended support for Windows XP in China are incorrect.
- Belkin QODE Keyboard Case for Kindle Fire HDX 8.9: Poor design at a price
- iPad at Work: The Essential Guide for Business Users 2014
- AT&T lowers price of one and two line accounts, competitive with prepaid options
- Add storage and battery capacity to your iPhone 5/5s with the new Mophie Space Pack
- T-Mobile doubles the LTE fun and expands free international texting and roaming coverage
- HP 8 Android tablet goes on sale for $169.99