Got a tip? Send her an email with your rants, rumors, tips and tattles. Confidentiality guaranteed.
Latest articles from Mary Jo Foley
Microsoft is actually listening and responding to customer feedback. That's a refreshing change from the policies of some divisions over the last few years.
Microsoft supposedly has walked away from 'advanced' talks to buy Windows Phone partner Nokia. Will this look like Redmond's choice to abandon its Yahoo buy-out, in hindsight?
Wondering which Microsoft apps and services are validated and supported on Windows Azure for running in virtual machine? Here's the list.
- Workday CEO on Oracle, Dropbox, and the CIO role at Structure 2013
- First Windows, now Xbox: Why Microsoft is listening to the masses
- Did Microsoft just dodge another bullet, this time with Nokia?
- Microsoft reportedly pondered buying Nokia, bailed
- Enterprise apps landing on Google Glass by 2014
- Red Hat Q1 earnings: Right in line