Latest articles from Matt Baxter-Reynolds
Microsoft does a superb job of using Twitter to handle technical support. Yet Apple does nothing (and totally should)...
One PRISM theory runs that the NSA copies everything "in case they need it later." Whether this is true or not, is there a case for archiving every global citizen's private data for the benefit of future historians?
Wherever you go, Microsoft puts the Start screen and live tiles front and centre when it comes to Windows 8 and Windows Phone. But Apple seems nonplussed about ripping off the idea. Why?
- Workday CEO on Oracle, Dropbox, and the CIO role at Structure 2013
- First Windows, now Xbox: Why Microsoft is listening to the masses
- Did Microsoft just dodge another bullet, this time with Nokia?
- Microsoft reportedly pondered buying Nokia, bailed
- Enterprise apps landing on Google Glass by 2014
- Red Hat Q1 earnings: Right in line