Latest articles from Matt Baxter-Reynolds
BlackBerry's CEO really understands post-PC, but he seems unkeen to take a leadership position on the evolution of tablet devices...
Microsoft's new vision of Windows might make sense to consumers, but for enterprises, is there any draw to using anything other than the desktop?
I bought a 'developer preview' Firefox OS phone to try. It's a pleasant little smartphone with the promise of making good, cheap smartphones a possibility.
- Breach notification delays no excuse for poor security: NetIQ
- iPhone, therefore I am ... a selfish disruptor
- Telecom NZ and Vodafone go their separate ways on 4G
- Telstra unveils CAT4 4G wi-fi dongle combo
- US government has no idea how to wage cyberwar: Ranum
- Sorry, but bringing back the Start menu won't help Windows 8