Latest articles from Matt Baxter-Reynolds
It's easy to dismiss organisations that have failed to move away from XP as ignorant or lazy, but it's not quite that simple.
Seeking a mobile solution puts up an artificial technical barrier to what you're trying to do. It's time to stop thinking about "mobile" as something special.
Google is able to offer something with Android Wear that no other player, big like Apple or small like Pebble, can offer. And that's why it'll win...
- ZDNetGovWeek: Lavabit, NSA, financial services on the front-lines, and Mt. Gox still unhelpful about Bitcoin theft
- The enterprise products with disruptive potential for 2014
- Fourteen game-changing enterprise products for 2014
- 10 good arguments for enterprise app stores
- Microservers and the hurry up and wait conundrum
- Nike reportedly getting out of the activity tracking hardware business