Latest articles from Matt Baxter-Reynolds
BlackBerry's CEO really understands post-PC, but he seems unkeen to take a leadership position on the evolution of tablet devices...
Microsoft's new vision of Windows might make sense to consumers, but for enterprises, is there any draw to using anything other than the desktop?
I bought a 'developer preview' Firefox OS phone to try. It's a pleasant little smartphone with the promise of making good, cheap smartphones a possibility.
- Indian travel operator MakeMyTrip reports $20.3M Q4 loss
- Online learning made easier for India's schoolchildren
- Kindle Fire HD spreads to over 170 countries, bringing uncertainty for other Android tablets
- Minimize risks to ensure your startup is successful
- Apple's $100m made-in-the-USA Mac facility will be in Texas
- SoftBank grants US government the right to approve Sprint director