Latest articles from Matt Baxter-Reynolds
BlackBerry's CEO really understands post-PC, but he seems unkeen to take a leadership position on the evolution of tablet devices...
Microsoft's new vision of Windows might make sense to consumers, but for enterprises, is there any draw to using anything other than the desktop?
I bought a 'developer preview' Firefox OS phone to try. It's a pleasant little smartphone with the promise of making good, cheap smartphones a possibility.
- From subversive to mainstream: Looking back on 18 years with Linux
- Data scientists don't scale
- The third screen: Will all Windows 8 apps run on Microsoft's Xbox One?
- Segmenting Your Workforce Will Actually Drive Innovation
- Nvidia Grid graphics tapped for Citrix virtual desktop environments
- Inside the Xbox One