Latest articles from Matthew Miller
There are plenty of new smartphones hitting the street in the next couple of months, but I'll be looking at the latest Android offerings thanks to the experiences that manufacturers offer.
Many products were announced the last couple of months and are starting to ship to us for review. Kevin and I talked about a few of these as well as whether or not the Nokia Android move is the right one.
AT&T dropped their single line price by $15 per month and the US wireless carrier competition continues. These lower prices come with LTE and more so they are starting to get very competitive with low-cost prepaid options.
- Government pressured to drop social media censorship plans
- Review: Waterfield Rough Rider leather messenger bag (Verdict: Retro cool)
- Chorus plugs $1 billion broadband funding gap with roll-out changes
- Microsoft Surface Power Covers get a mid-March ship date
- Apple iOS 7.1 patches 41 vulnerabilities
- Qualcomm names Aberle president, rounds out exec suite