Latest articles from Matthew Miller
Apple commonly copies other mobile operating systems and makes apps and utilities better. In this case, Microsoft did the same thing with notifications and may have just come up with the best approach.
Windows Phone 8.1 was released as a Developer Preview today and some of the latest and greatest can be seen in these screenshots. You can download and test out this update on your Windows Phone device today.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 appears in US carrier stores tomorrow and I've been spending the last couple of days with the AT&T model. It's a nice evolution in the Galaxy line, but the new HTC One is offering stiff competition.
- Microsoft corrects Windows XP/Security Essentials bug
- Apple v. Samsung, part deux: Experts quibble over what the survey really says
- Ubuntu 14.04: Smoother than earlier versions (Gallery)
- Hands on with Ubuntu 14.04: The best Ubuntu desktop ever
- Samsung's fingerprint flop latest biometric cautionary tale
- 3D printing: Don't believe all the hype