Latest articles from Matthew Miller
HTC is doing something that no other manufacturer has yet done by getting the exact same phone on all major US wireless carriers running two different mobile operating systems.
We know that September is going to be busy, but this week is turning out to be active too with two new smartwatches announced by Samsung and LG ahead of the IFA event.
HTC continues to round out their smartphone profile with a new Desire designed to bring LTE to those who cannot afford a high end smartphone.
- Judge revives Microsoft Irish data search warrant
- California payroll: Another failure waiting to happen?
- Intel finally releases Haswell-E Extreme Edition processors
- Words of caution: APIs are an emerging spaghetti patchwork
- With the iPhone 6 ready to launch, here's what it needs to succeed
- Facebook's data centers worldwide, by the numbers and in pictures