Latest articles from Matthew Miller
In the past low price Android phones frustrated me, but they have come a long way over the last couple years. Kyocera's new Hydro Life offers quite a bit in a rugged package.
Wearables are the talk of the town, but they have to be inexpensive and functional to get people to start using them. It looks like Misfit may have a perfect product with the Flash.
T-Mobile continues to launch initiatives designed to provide customers with the best smartphone experience in their home and office.
- Android L will offer default encryption just like iOS 8
- Telco procuring scheme saves NSW government AU$3.3m
- Technology investments really do pay off; so does DevOps
- Australian workforce not ready for technology shift: SAP
- Apple iPhone 6 circus hits Australia first
- Australian authorities seeking more customer data from Apple