Latest articles from Matthew Miller
Apple launched its new virtual wallet service with the iOS 8.1 update yesterday while Google has had its system running for a couple of years. ZDNet's Matt Miller took two devices to McDonald's and was able to pay without a real wallet.
Fitbit may soon announce the Surge GPS watch and activity tracker with basic smartwatch functionality
Fitbit is well known for its daily life tracker devices and may soon get into the fitness market with the Surge. There are rumors it may also release a Force replacement tracker.
In one of our longest podcasts ever, Kevin and I covered a huge number of new mobile devices. We are excited about current and future products in the mobile space.
- Microsoft delivers first update to its Windows 10 Technical Preview
- Bring-your-own-device gains traction in the U.S. — even if enterprises aren't ready yet
- Google Cloud Platform acquiring API maker Firebase
- iCloud attack is blunt and obvious
- LinkedIn plots more points for Economic Graph, talent product roadmaps
- IPv6 picks up steam