Latest articles from Matthew Miller
Microsoft just launched its new Microsoft Health app for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone, but you will need a new Microsoft Band to get started tracking your life.
Apple Pay lets you purchase items with your iPhone at selected merchants, but there are still many times when you need your ID, another credit card, transit card, and more. That's where the iFrogz Cache comes in.
T-Mobile's Uncarrier initiatives have shaken up the US wireless industry and continue to draw customers away from its rivals.
- Virginia police can now force you to unlock your smartphone with your fingerprint
- Following the launch of Apple Pay, Juniper Research thinks NFC will finally be a success
- HTC Q3: Razor thin profits but its recovery still on track
- Amid EU probe, Apple flags Irish tax impact to investors
- Zero Day Weekly: CurrentC hacked, White House breached, APT28 exposed, Verizon shamed
- Salesforce opens first European data centre in the UK