Latest articles from Matthew Miller
It's been just over a month since Matthew Miller switched from being a big screen Android and Windows Phone user. Apple's large phone exceeds his expectations.
Apple launched its new virtual wallet service with the iOS 8.1 update yesterday while Google has had its system running for a couple of years. ZDNet's Matt Miller took two devices to McDonald's and was able to pay without a real wallet.
Fitbit may soon announce the Surge GPS watch and activity tracker with basic smartwatch functionality
Fitbit is well known for its daily life tracker devices and may soon get into the fitness market with the Surge. There are rumors it may also release a Force replacement tracker.
- Etsy rolls out Square-like card reader for offline payments
- Huawei smartphone shipments up 26 percent; on track for annual targets
- AWS opens Frankfurt region, courts EU enterprises
- GT Advanced settles with Apple after bankruptcy, exits sapphire production
- Inside the iPad Air 2
- Square launches App Marketplace to woo merchants to Register