Natalie attended George Washington University and the University of South Florida, receiving degrees in News-Editorial Journalism. When she's not in the newsroom, Natalie enjoys American literature and the fiery flavors of Thai cooking. Also, rock climbing and corgis.
Latest articles from Natalie Gagliordi
Students chosen for the top prizes led experiments ranging from the study of soil to solve the global food crisis to the use of wearables to treat Alzheimer's patients.
PayPal is teaming with Bitcoin payment processors Bitpay, Coinbase and GoCoin to begin accepting virtual currency from the PayPal Payments Hub.
The parcel carrier is expanding 3D printer services from six beta markets to nearly 100 retail centers across the US.
- Google names winners of annual Google Science Fair
- Verizon adds secure cloud connection to Amazon Web Services
- PayPal takes another baby step toward Bitcoin acceptance
- CRM has failed? I am so tired of hearing that
- Winning with Mobile (Infographic)
- Microsoft launches cloud bug bounty starting with Office 365