Natalie attended George Washington University and the University of South Florida, receiving degrees in News-Editorial Journalism. When she's not in the newsroom, Natalie enjoys American literature and the fiery flavors of Thai cooking. Also, rock climbing and corgis.
Latest articles from Natalie Gagliordi
Worldwide tablet shipments have grown by 11.5 percent in the third quarter of 2014, which signals growth, but at a much slower pace when compared to the tablet industry's heyday.
IBM has detailed new marching orders for the Watson Analytics cognitive computing platform – helping doctors uncover the patterns that cause disease.
With the OpenShift Startup Program, startups will have access to Red Hat's hosted cloud environment, which includes development, testing, quality assurance and production hosting.
- Six ways to increase SEO rankings using Google Plus
- How manufacturing can benefit from connecting the unconnected
- Lost in translation? Smartling would like a word with you
- iPad Air 2: Overkill and underwhelming
- Cloud carries security risks, but biz benefits hard to ignore
- FIDO boss sees group settling into authentication stride