Natalie attended George Washington University and the University of South Florida, receiving degrees in News-Editorial Journalism. When she's not in the newsroom, Natalie enjoys American literature and the fiery flavors of Thai cooking. Also, rock climbing and corgis.
Latest articles from Natalie Gagliordi
Shushovan Hussain has filed a motion to challenge HP's settlement with its shareholders regarding its botched acquisition of the British software company.
With Version 3.1 of its security app, Splunk said the IT teams of its enterprise customers gain more access to security and analytics tools.
Prior to LiveOps, Beard was an executive at Sybase during John Chen's tenure as the company's CEO.
- iPad: Safer choice for many over Android
- Verizon on Internet of Things, the connected car: Location is key
- 4G services launched in Israel after operators get temporary permission to use spectrum
- ARM Q2 2014: Licensing drives profit surge
- Facebook, Oculus VR deal officially closes
- Korea pours $4b a year into 4G LTE networks