Natalie attended George Washington University and the University of South Florida, receiving degrees in News-Editorial Journalism. When she's not in the newsroom, Natalie enjoys American literature and the fiery flavors of Thai cooking. Also, rock climbing and corgis.
Latest articles from Natalie Gagliordi
The human capital management provider says the new user experience will become native to its entire product portfolio.
According to a new report released by Tata Communications, one in four Americans admit they wouldn't survive more than five hours without using the Internet in their daily life.
The San Francisco-based marketing intelligence company, which touts data science as its core DNA, recently secured $54.7 million in a Series C funding round.
- ARM launches IoT platform revolving around mbed OS
- First preview build of Windows Server Next available to testers on October 1
- Google ups the ante with another round of cloud price cuts
- LinkedIn stocks up on education tools to get new users even before college
- Rise of the Uber Digital shopper in the Internet of Everything Retail World
- Microsoft to detail more of its next-generation developer story in November