Natalie attended George Washington University and the University of South Florida, receiving degrees in News-Editorial Journalism. When she's not in the newsroom, Natalie enjoys American literature and the fiery flavors of Thai cooking. Also, rock climbing and corgis.
Latest articles from Natalie Gagliordi
The networking virtualization and data storage provider managed to churn out its most profitable year in its corporate history for fiscal 2014.
The Barcelona, Spain-based startup functions on a premise that's pretty simple: It hooks businesses up with developers who are best fit to fulfill their app needs.
With the new 'smart' design crafted by Infor's design agency Hook & Loop, Expense Management users will see a more consumer-style interface with intuitive controls.
- Multi-sourcing offers benefits, but complex to manage
- Got an iPhone 6? Chances are your iPad is collecting dust
- European Parliament backs call to break up Google
- Email startup Acompli to join Microsoft's Office team?
- With Apple's Watch looming, is it time firms faced up to wearable security?
- Right to be forgotten: Now it's not just Europe that has to forget