Natalie attended George Washington University and the University of South Florida, receiving degrees in News-Editorial Journalism. When she's not in the newsroom, Natalie enjoys American literature and the fiery flavors of Thai cooking. Also, rock climbing and corgis.
Latest articles from Natalie Gagliordi
The move marks the first time the Finnish company's navigation app is available on the Android OS, as well as HERE's entrance into the wearables space.
With losses not as bad as expected, Splunk increased its guidance for its fiscal year.
The social network says the feature makes it easier for businesses to target advertisements to users based on their mobile network types.
- Judge revives Microsoft Irish data search warrant
- California payroll: Another failure waiting to happen?
- Intel finally releases Haswell-E Extreme Edition processors
- Words of caution: APIs are an emerging spaghetti patchwork
- With the iPhone 6 ready to launch, here's what it needs to succeed
- Facebook's data centers worldwide, by the numbers and in pictures