Natalie attended George Washington University and the University of South Florida, receiving degrees in News-Editorial Journalism. When she's not in the newsroom, Natalie enjoys American literature and the fiery flavors of Thai cooking. Also, rock climbing and corgis.
Latest articles from Natalie Gagliordi
Progressive has quietly amassed a trove of driver data with Snapshot, its opt-in driving tracker device.
The acquisition marks Intuits first in India, as well as its push into the tax computation and e-filing category in the country.
The payments player is late to the embedded chip card game, but hopes competitive pricing will offset the lag.
- Q&A: Surrounded by 'code halos'? Here's how your IT organization can embrace this new religion
- You can now test Google's beta 64-bit Chrome for Windows
- How auto insurer Progressive collected 10 billion miles of driving data from its customers
- Oracle buys TOA Technologies, fills in field service gaps
- Why I bit the bullet and finally switched from Outlook to Gmail
- Russia to Apple, SAP: Give us source code, prove you're not spies