Latest articles from Natalie Gagliordi
According to reports, the two tech giants entered into acquisition talks sometime in early spring, but apparently failed to reach a deal.
The networking solutions provider beat EPS estimates by 2 cents, with IP Networking sales helping to carry the quarter.
Best Buy CEO Hubert Joly credited the chain's omnichannel efforts to merge in-store and digital operations as "what has allowed us to consistently outperform the market."
- With build 10122, Windows 10 finally starts coming together
- Perfect storm: How 3 cloud fronts will rain on your IT parade
- Microsoft revealed as mystery buyer in attempted Salesforce acquisition
- FBI admits it didn't crack any major cases with Patriot Act powers
- Anaplan scales up, adds more apps
- Uber courts businesses in Brazil