Natalie attended George Washington University and the University of South Florida, receiving degrees in News-Editorial Journalism. When she's not in the newsroom, Natalie enjoys American literature and the fiery flavors of Thai cooking. Also, rock climbing and corgis.
Latest articles from Natalie Gagliordi
The IT heads for both organizations were on hand at the JNUC to explain how their companies deploy, manage and utilize Apple products throughout their organizations.
The payment processor is extending its customer loyalty suite to include beacons, and says it's already shipped thousands of the beacons to businesses currently using the Perka app.
The Sell on Etsy reader comes in the form of dongle that plugs into the audio port on a phone or a tablet, much like similar devices from Square, Amazon and PayPal.
- Trade Me: was it the biggest Quickbooks user ever?
- NetSuite sales surge in Q3
- Juniper Q3 earnings in line with estimates, outlook bleak
- Microsoft's Q1 shines; Office 365 leads results
- Twitter throws devs an authentication bone
- Amazon falls well below Q3 earnings targets; weak outlook for holiday season