Latest articles from Natalie Gagliordi
Using bicycle couriers, the e-commerce giant is offering one-hour delivery of products like shampoo and batteries to residents in select parts of Manhattan.
The service has out-of-the-box integration with Microsoft SharePoint; support for Microsoft OneDrive for Business and Google Drive is slated to arrive in the coming months.
The deal marks Teradata's fourth acquisition in the last six months, as the company aims to round out its portfolio of services that run on top of Hadoop.
- Microsoft flips 'Switch' campaign to help new Surface Pro 3 buyers leave MacBooks behind
- Top iOS news of the week: iPhone accessories cause camera glitches, Russian store closed, not guilty
- Apple Pay responsible for 1 percent of November digital payments, Google Wallet garners 4 percent
- Best last-minute Christmas deals on Apple iPad Air, mini tablets
- Cheap Black Friday/Cyber Monday Android tablets riddled with vulnerabilities and security headaches
- Top Android news of the week: Todoist, Pebble Watch, $5,000 phone