Natalie attended George Washington University and the University of South Florida, receiving degrees in News-Editorial Journalism. When she's not in the newsroom, Natalie enjoys American literature and the fiery flavors of Thai cooking. Also, rock climbing and corgis.
Latest articles from Natalie Gagliordi
The networking virtualization and data storage provider credits continued growth of its datacenter customers for the strong quarter.
The free set of analytical tools show business performance metrics in real time.
Basic wearable bands drove much of the growth so far this year, but Samsung remains strong and leads in the smart band segment.
- Microsoft's Windows 9: Much ado about little, given cloud shift
- LinkedIn product chief departing but will still offer professional advice
- Spark, formerly Telecom NZ, claims momentum
- Brocade meets earnings targets with solid Q3
- Intuit cuts outlook, cites cloud 'transition year'
- Salesforce.com's Q2: Beats estimates despite another loss, soft outlook