Natalie attended George Washington University and the University of South Florida, receiving degrees in News-Editorial Journalism. When she's not in the newsroom, Natalie enjoys American literature and the fiery flavors of Thai cooking. Also, rock climbing and corgis.
Latest articles from Natalie Gagliordi
Citrix says it plans to use the Virtual acquisition to accelerate its development of enterprise mobility products.
At its Inforum 2014 event in New Orleans, the enterprise software vendor made a bevy of announcements, including the launch of Infor Xi, the latest incarnation of its enterprise cloud platform.
A report from the Brookings Institute claims that innovation within the robotics industry could lead to the formation of a new government entity: the Federal Robotics Commission.
- Apple: Updating iOS devices is painful and clumsy
- Gogo speeds up Wi-Fi in the air
- Citrix snaps up virtualization startup Virtual
- Apple rolls out iOS 8 to iPhone, iPad users: Here's how to get it
- Security: Users show more paranoia than practical skills
- Nice people, broken systems: How I bought some equipment and everything went wrong