Natalie attended George Washington University and the University of South Florida, receiving degrees in News-Editorial Journalism. When she's not in the newsroom, Natalie enjoys American literature and the fiery flavors of Thai cooking. Also, rock climbing and corgis.
Latest articles from Natalie Gagliordi
Square plans to accept contactless payments, including Apple Pay, next year, in a move that will require a total refresh of its Register hardware.
In his second turn as CEO on Intel's investor day, Brian Krzanich was careful to craft a message that teetered between bullish and pragmatic.
A new survey found that retail lags behind other industries in developing apps that satisfy the consumer, making it more difficult for retailers to get their slice of the $14.5 billion mobile shopping pie.
- Pebble updates bring support for 80 languages and notifications for all Android apps
- Microsoft Strategy Vice President Teper: 'Minecraft is a development tool'
- The best Apple iPad Air and mini tablet deals of Black Friday 2014
- Top iOS news of the week: Beats Music, Apple fined, new iOS 8
- What we learned about Intel this week
- Yahoo continues to improve media experiences with Cooliris acquisition