Natalie attended George Washington University and the University of South Florida, receiving degrees in News-Editorial Journalism. When she's not in the newsroom, Natalie enjoys American literature and the fiery flavors of Thai cooking. Also, rock climbing and corgis.
Latest articles from Natalie Gagliordi
Apple's enterprise presence was on full display at the JAMF Nation User Conference, where more than 1,000 IT administrators gathered to share stories on how they're deploying Apple devices inside their organizations.
The IT heads for both organizations were on hand at the JNUC to explain how their companies deploy, manage and utilize Apple products throughout their organizations.
The payment processor is extending its customer loyalty suite to include beacons, and says it's already shipped thousands of the beacons to businesses currently using the Perka app.
- The history of electronic voting in Brazil
- Top iOS news of the week: iOS 8.1, Bose tiff, Apple Pay
- Moto 360 Android Wear timepiece receives major update, improves battery life
- Top Android news of the week: Nokia Here, smarter music, new Gmail
- NIST puts a sharper point on cloud computing
- Google giving more control to Android, Chrome chief Sundar Pichai