Latest articles from Natalie Gagliordi
Unlike regular cookies, the code from a supercookie is designed to evade the deleting capabilities in common browsers.
The fourth quarter of 2014 was NetSuite's seventh consecutive quarter of more than 30 percent year-over-year revenue growth.
Qualcomm's earnings beat the Street, but difficulty in China and the loss of a major customer forced the semiconductor maker to lower its outlook.
- Danger zone: Enterprise maintenance and support
- 4G in Brazil sees 400 percent growth in 2014
- 5 ways APIs will be the workhorses of 2015
- IBM boss Ginni Rometty to pocket a $3.6 million performance bonus
- Top iOS news of the week: 74 million iPhones, smarter covers, new version of iOS
- Top Android news of the week: Cyanogen, Office and Outlook, LibreOffice coming