Natalie attended George Washington University and the University of South Florida, receiving degrees in News-Editorial Journalism. When she's not in the newsroom, Natalie enjoys American literature and the fiery flavors of Thai cooking. Also, rock climbing and corgis.
Latest articles from Natalie Gagliordi
The human capital management provider says the new user experience will become native to its entire product portfolio.
According to a new report released by Tata Communications, one in four Americans admit they wouldn't survive more than five hours without using the Internet in their daily life.
The San Francisco-based marketing intelligence company, which touts data science as its core DNA, recently secured $54.7 million in a Series C funding round.
- The Shellshock FAQ: Here's what you need to know
- NBN Co should be split and sold: Vertigan panel
- After Google and Salesforce, Oracle to open two datacentres in Germany
- The pros and cons of iPhone 6 Plus ownership
- How two remote Arctic territories became the front line in the battle for internet privacy
- Yes, an iPhone 6 Plus can replace a Kindle Fire HDX (or other small tablet)