Natalie attended George Washington University and the University of South Florida, receiving degrees in News-Editorial Journalism. When she's not in the newsroom, Natalie enjoys American literature and the fiery flavors of Thai cooking. Also, rock climbing and corgis.
Latest articles from Natalie Gagliordi
Tableau's business intelligence and data discovery platform made significant sales gains for the quarter, with more than 2,200 new customer accounts added.
BlackBerry said BBM for Windows retains the native user experience and modern design of the Windows UI.
Progressive has quietly amassed a trove of driver data with Snapshot, its opt-in driving tracker device.
- Training with a clear view for a cloudy future
- Apple appears to have built its own content-delivery network
- UK finally makes it legal to copy music to your iPhone
- Falling tablet sales: The problem is they're just too good
- Google details troubles it and others face meeting right to be forgotten requests
- Google's mystery barge ends up on the scrapheap