Natalie attended George Washington University and the University of South Florida, receiving degrees in News-Editorial Journalism. When she's not in the newsroom, Natalie enjoys American literature and the fiery flavors of Thai cooking. Also, rock climbing and corgis.
Latest articles from Natalie Gagliordi
The SMB accounting platform provider is rolling out more than 100 product enhancements at its QuickBooks Connect conference in San Jose.
Apple's enterprise presence was on full display at the JAMF Nation User Conference, where more than 1,000 IT administrators gathered to share stories on how they're deploying Apple devices inside their organizations.
The BuySecure initiative will implement enhanced payment security measures throughout the federal government, with hopes that the effort will trickle into the private sector.
- Graphene breakthrough hints at smartphone batteries that could last 25 percent longer
- Samsung rolls out 10.1-inch Galaxy Tab 4 Nook tablet for $299.99
- Clise proposes high-rise datacenter for Seattle
- NBN-Telstra deal 'in the home stretch'
- OAIC privacy complaints pass 4,000
- Cook reassures China on iPhone security