Latest articles from Natalie Gagliordi
Eden Rock is known for its Eden-NET SON technology, which is used within GSM, UMTS and LTE networks.
The additional funds bring DocuSign's Series F round to $278 million. In all, the company has secured more than $508 million over its 12-year history.
The research firm expects smartphone shipments to grow by 11.3 percent this year, compared to growth of 27.6 percent the market experienced during 2014.
- Moleskine TimePage provides a refreshing calendar experience for your iPhone and Apple Watch
- Salesforce launches Wave for Big Data, broadens ecosystem
- Now anyone can buy one of Google's $512 Project Tango tablets
- Stick your phone to the wall with Anti-Gravity Case for iPhone 6 Plus (hands-on)
- Scan documents and whiteboards with your Android smartphone and Microsoft Office Lens
- StereoLabs announces huge hardware breakthrough: Human vision