Latest articles from Natalie Gagliordi
The two tech startups are connecting their platforms to enable brick-and-mortar merchants using Square's payment services to create a branded online store via tools from Bigcommerce.
This marks the first quarterly filing for the company since its IPO in December of last year, when its stock popped 65 percent on the first day of trading.
Lawton became acting CEO of Makerbot after the Brooklyn-based company's co-founder Bre Pettis stepped down last fall to take over Stratasys' Innovation Workshop.
- Acquisitions augment UXC record half-year revenue
- Surveillance law prompts shift for Google-sponsored SDN test-bed
- Eftpos machines accepting bitcoin with CoinJar's Swipe card
- The second-class internet? You're soaking in it
- Labor to cave on mandatory data retention
- Samsung freezes salaries for first time in six years