Latest articles from Natalie Gagliordi
The former e-commerce head for eBay will manage the Hootsuite's portfolio of products and services - which is on a pretty strong growth trajectory following the company's $60 million funding round in September.
The Palo Alto-based company says the new certifications support key capabilities required of an enterprise data platform.
The cloud-based POS platform provider, which largely services small businesses, is giving away the revamped readers for free to new customers, but for a limited time.
- Pulseway's Enterprise IT Monitoring and Management Solution
- Windows Phone roundup: 'Denim' trickling out; carrier billing expanded
- Cartonomy aims to revolutionise social commerce with shared shopping carts
- Google launching open source Cloud Dataflow SDK for Java
- Oracle gets its cloud due: Can it sustain it?
- SleeKeys for iPad Air: Turn the onscreen keyboard into a physical one