Latest articles from Natalie Gagliordi
The Silicon Slopes city joins Charlotte and Raleigh-Durham, along with Nashville and Atlanta, as cities on deck for the gigabit internet service.
A vulnerability in the Android PackageInstaller system allowed attackers to hijack the installation process of a seemingly safe third-party Android app and replace it with one infected with malware.
Former AMD CEO Rory Read is joining Dell as the company's COO, while former Cisco exec Paul Perez will take over as CTO of Dell's enterprise solutions group.
- The programs with the most security vulnerabilities in 2014 were not the ones you think
- Six surprising facts about who's winning the operating system and browser wars in the U.S.
- AirMask Colors for iPhone 6 hands-on: Add color and light protection in seconds
- Top iOS news of the week: Prime music, Android switchers, Apple Watch apps
- Microsoft, Yahoo extend their possible search-deal termination date
- Microsoft's next Windows 10 Mobile test build on track to support majority of Windows Phones