Latest articles from Natalie Gagliordi
The cloud-based ERP and CRM provider says it plans to use utilize Bronto to expand its omnichannel commerce portfolio SuiteCommerce.
As always, PayPal was the most significant growth driver for the quarter, bringing in $2.1 billion in revenue while increasing payment volume by 18 percent.
The newly minted public company now has an additional 200,000 premium domain names to offer users of its small merchant web hosting service.
- India's Flipkart hooks up with Dabbawalas for last-mile delivery
- Roche Diagnostics & SAP Team to Fight Diabetes
- Postr marches into the mobile lock-screen wars
- Westpac's tap and pay snubs non-Samsung smartphones
- Wearables wilt Australian tablet sales: Telsyte
- Orion Health rebounds, but US market still tough